What is with all of the stupid ads on this once useful forum?
Power meters · Public discussion
Are there any moderators on this forum??
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Power meters
- Published
- 30 December 2007
- Last activity
- 3 January 2008
- Original author
- jk9270
- Posts
- 5
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,784
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
jk9270 said:
What is with all of the stupid ads on this once useful forum?
Ric is the only moderator/admin of this website. I hope everything is alright with him. He has been away for 14 days now. But the spam-bots make this great forum hard to read. Some forums are 90% spam. To sad, due to this forum I bought a powermeter and became cycling enthusiast again.
-
This was a great forum and one I visited all the time. Now all I see is this spam [censored]. Hope it gets back on track.
-
Patience please guys, we'll get it back on track. Ric is just busy right now.
-
PaulMD said:
Ric is the only moderator/admin of this website.
Steve seems to be the chief admin and owner of the site.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.