Are those real team riders in the USPS commercial?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Hey,

    I figure it's probably Jackson Stewart and his Hollywood buddies.
    Anybody know who it is? Wad....are you selling out on us?

    Maybe it was that has been that got popped with the Domino's Pizza
    CEO a few weeks ago. He sounded like a Kato Kaitlen type.

    Thanks,
    Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Ronde Champ wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > I figure it's probably Jackson Stewart and his Hollywood buddies.
    > Anybody know who it is? Wad....are you selling out on us?
    >
    > Maybe it was that has been that got popped with the Domino's Pizza
    > CEO a few weeks ago. He sounded like a Kato Kaitlen type.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ronde Champ

    I recognized Tony Cruz and Damon Kluck.

  3. >Subject: Are those real team riders in the USPS commercial?
    >From: [email protected] (Ronde Champ)
    >Date: 7/23/2004 12:23 AM Central Standard Time
    >
    >Hey,
    >
    > I figure it's probably Jackson Stewart and his Hollywood buddies.
    >Anybody know who it is? Wad....are you selling out on us?

    wasn't me...

    thanks,
    jason