Are we really the last generation of Human on Earth?

Eminenz CW

Nov 27, 2012
I want to know your opinions. I personally don’t believe that. But yes someone will be on earth in future are the last generation of Human on Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: haleylx4
No.

On December 22nd there will be a bunch of ****** off Mayans hurriedly running around the mall to get their Christmas shopping done.

Why would you think so? Surely not because of the Mayan calendar which has no reference to the end of the world.

I doubt it, but we probably should be considering what we've done to the planet here. It would be good if we could get rid of the fake hybrids. You know the ones with no feelings and that blank stare in their eyes. Keep eating that junk food. The ones who get away with murder and are rotten to the core. Lol I don't know but I really can't see how we could be the last generation. Seems like a story.

It would suck if we were, but there are weapons on this earth that are completely capbale of wiping all of us out in an instant.

I doubt it.

Many previous generations probably pondered the same thing and look, we're still here. I do like all the apocalypse scaremongering though. Take that film 2012 for example, that was almost a comedy film!

Did this topic come about because of the September 23 Shemitah thing? When people are scared they tend to buy the idea but when such scare is over they will just laugh about it just like the December 2012 doomsday. Is there any other generation you are expecting to come? We are what we are

Susimi said:
I doubt it.

Many previous generations probably pondered the same thing and look, we're still here. I do like all the apocalypse scaremongering though. Take that film 2012 for example, that was almost a comedy film!
And while that is true, I think that with the weapons that are out nowadays, the world could cease to exist.

The problem is that this scenario has been presented and predicted so many times and has always been a false prophecy
that even if the world ends nobody will believe you.

jhuskey said:
The problem is that this scenario has been presented and predicted so many times and has always been a false prophecy
that even if the world ends nobody will believe you.
I don't think that anyone can truly know whether or not the world is going to end at a certain time.

Well if the world is coming to an end tomorrow I'll call in sick to work. I remember all the hoopla about Y2K, and what happened? nothing; and thus so it will be with all the end of the world predictions. Is the world going to end someday? of course, but only in about roughly 6 billion years, but mankind, if not moved on to another planet by then, or die from a major plague, or kill each other off, will die for sure when the sun goes erratic in about 5 billion years, so no one here will be around to watch that happen so why bother to worry about it?

AtlantaSports said:
And while that is true, I think that with the weapons that are out nowadays, the world could cease to exist.
Only if someone is idiotic enough to wield them but I hope the world has learned from the past just how destructive these weapons are.

Still, it does baffle me how one nation in particular still throws threats around and stuff like a kid who just found his dads gun...

Susimi said:
Only if someone is idiotic enough to wield them but I hope the world has learned from the past just how destructive these weapons are.

Still, it does baffle me how one nation in particular still throws threats around and stuff like a kid who just found his dads gun...
Trust me when I say this, the world HAS NOT learned from the past. Maybe a war will start out with conventional weapons, but as soon as one side gets their backs against a wall the nukes will come out, but this is only for more rational countries, there are countries that have less rational thinking that will throw nukes at the first outbreak. If you think nukes are a problem, bio warfare is cheaper to build, less possibility of being discovered, and can even be more deadlier, and there are a few countries that think it's better that instead of losing the war that all must die including themselves in order to win...figure that reasoning out.

Don't get comfortable in some lame thought that the world has learned from it's past, if that were the case we would have learned it thousands of years ago, or at the very latest after WW2 which was thought by many to be the end of all wars...see how lame that thinking was.

Will any of what I mentioned happen? I pray not, but I know it will.

If I remember correctly WW1 was the "war to end all wars" or the " great war but" of course was not referred to as WW1
until WWII.
I don't believe we have had any great wars, as if some people sit at a bar watching a war movie and say " Korea, that was a
great war".

Funny thought that one! Come to think of it looks like humans are on a race to self destruct anytime now. And so I won't be surprised if indeed we are the last generation on earth. Not saying we are but then wouldn't be surprised if we were :blink:

While I believe it's highly possible we'll see a major war in our generation, I don't believe it will be the end of mankind. I believe that mankind will be around for at least another eon.

jhuskey said:
If I remember correctly WW1 was the "war to end all wars" or the " great war but" of course was not referred to as WW1
until WWII.
I don't believe we have had any great wars, as if some people sit at a bar watching a war movie and say " Korea, that was a
great war".
No war is great in any way. I heard a quote a couple years ago that I thought was pretty accurate; "Wars are fought between thousands of men who do not know each other, for two men who do know each other." The quote goes something along those lines.

When I hear the saying "great war" I interpret it not as great as in good but great as in great big.