Are we really the last generation of Human on Earth?

It's possible, but no one could possibly know. The end could be today or it could be years and years from now.
Please elaborate. this is just a generalization. In my humble opinion it is just a two sentence fly by that doesn't really add to the discussion. Did you read any of the replies or just shoot out a quick post based on the topic title?

Even though this thread is very old, there's always a possibility for our generation being "the last generation."
However it's unlikely - the thread topic post reflects the Mayan predictions for a ending to our world however I feel that predictions are a whole bunch of garbage.

Even though this thread is very old, there's always a possibility for our generation being "the last generation."
However it's unlikely - the thread topic post reflects the Mayan predictions for a ending to our world however I feel that predictions are a whole bunch of garbage.

I predict you are correct.

I don't think that we are the last generation of humans on earth. Well, our body is still evolving and in future, more intelligent species may come up. There are many studies claiming that after thousands of years, the size of eye will increase. So, we are definitely not the 'last' generation.

Nope. As long as nobody has the crazy idea of unleashing an incurable pandemic disease or a gamma ray bursts kills us all. There is not real threat of human extintion. Also is very expensive and a waste of resources, so forget about the old fashioned battlefield annihilation. Wars today are just a chess game between superpowers supporting their interests in conflicts worldwide.

No, humans are not the last generation on earth. There is no evidence of this fact but we are still evolving. This is not the last generation on the earth.

Well its a little bit harsh to think so.
I do not possibly think that we can live another lets say thousand years but dont think that we are the generation. First of all we are not even the last as we speaking now, because there are babies born every minute and they are the next generation already.