Are Weinmann zac 19 rims good?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Richard Poirier, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    I benn reading the bad reports about these rims from various internet sources. I am considering
    purchasing a Burley Canto in the near future. Should I be worried? Has anyone had bad/good
    experiences with these rims on recumbent bikes?

    Thanks,

    Richard P

    Tags:

  2. Is Weinmann still in business? I thought they threw in the towel last summer.
    news:[email protected]...