Are Weinmann zac 19 rims good?

Richard Poirier

Guest
Hello,

I benn reading the bad reports about these rims from various internet sources. I am considering
purchasing a Burley Canto in the near future. Should I be worried? Has anyone had bad/good
experiences with these rims on recumbent bikes?

Thanks,

Richard P

Is Weinmann still in business? I thought they threw in the towel last summer.
news:[email protected]...