Are wicking briefs any good?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mike, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I am thinking of getting some wicking briefs, and wondered if anyone had tried them. Any advice and
    manufacturers recommendations would be appreciated.

    Regards,

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Wicking underwear is highly recommended for all joggers. When confronted by Cub Scouts, bird
    watchers, priests, and other intimidating gangs, these special shorts will pull the bodily fluids
    that will undoubtedly be free flowing during the frightening encounter, away from your candy ass.
    Adding chafed thighs to your equation can only be counterproductive.

  3. Tj Hall

    Tj Hall Guest

    [email protected] (Mike) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am thinking of getting some wicking briefs, and wondered if anyone had tried them. Any advice
    > and manufacturers recommendations would be appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike

    Yes, I use the MTS briefs by REI both winter and summer.

    -tjh

  4. Theracker

    Theracker Guest

    I dunno about wicking briefs but do you know the difference between a wicker basket and a
    wicker box?

    Wicker basket is what Little Red Riding Hood carries her lunch in and wicker box is what Elmer Fudd
    is gonna do when he catches her.