Are Ye Dutch Or Amish?

Quote by JH:
"...an individual totally obsessed with sex."

You say that like it's a bad thing.

MotownBikeBoy said:
You know Volnix, if you let us invade and conquer you, billions of $$$s will start flowing in - you're a small country, that's a lot per capita - could be highly profitable for you - you guys should seriously consider it.

Well... After alooooooot of thought: :)

"Well, I'll tell you what, "Endurance Roadie". Why don't you just take your Mama home some Tomatoes and then I won't have to kick your ass (on the bike) all the way from Ohio to Florida". ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V82hFRJcrj0

CAMPYBOB said:
Quote by JH:
"...an individual totally obsessed with sex."

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Man does not live by bread alone. I myself need to have a sandwich , a bike ride and a nap on occasion.

Quote by JH:
"I myself need to have a sandwich"

So...threesomes with da twins?

My vote for the worst "film" of all time is The Swimmer with Burt Lancaster. Film meaning pretentious and pseudo-intellectual.

Back in the days when stations went off the air at 1 AM, they'd run it after the late news.

The Swimmer...don't remember that one. Off to IMDB it.

Nope...can't place it. After reading the quotes I can't figure out how it scored a 7.7/10. But, Neither can I figure out how folks shift SRAM stuff.

Probably why Ned Merrill was nutzo. He had da SRAM.

mpre53 said:
My vote for the worst "film" of all time is The Swimmer with Burt Lancaster. Film meaning pretentious and pseudo-intellectual.

Back in the days when stations went off the air at 1 AM, they'd run it after the late news.
Is it worst then that one?

Welcome Home Brother Charles

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073735/

MV5BMTg4MDIyOTIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg4MTYyMQ@@._V1__SX1303_SY591_.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAG_FZUFf0

But we do have mininites down the road. They make all the really good furniture and storage buildings.

Nope. Just Eli, Levi and Elon. The big kid that operated the cement mixer on the brick crew was called Leroy. His boss was Wineman. Wineman Miller. From Winesburg, Ohio.

Got close to Holmes County today on the bike. I could smell the Swiss Cheese in the air.

Keep Thyself Plain, Brethren!

mpre53 said:

Hey, I just saw that on TV.

I related to it because I was a serious high school swimmer when it was first released. And pretentious and pseudo-intellectual.

CAMPYBOB said:
Quote by MBB:
"I know I'll get flack for this ... I hate Bob Seger's music. Blech!!!!"

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPTiBGlz2eU[/media]
So Ms Tina Turner was born in Nutbush and you post about that knobjockey Bob Seger? Shesssshs... What next, some blower of hot air going on about Italian/Romanian/Third World bike parts being good?

CAMPYBOB said:
The Swimmer...don't remember that one. Off to IMDB it.

Nope...can't place it. After reading the quotes I can't figure out how it scored a 7.7/10. But, Neither can I figure out how folks shift SRAM stuff.

Probably why Ned Merrill was nutzo. He had da SRAM.
Double tap. Ain't that a gay anal ********?

swampy1970 said:
So Ms Tina Turner was born in Nutbush
Nutbush you said? :D

Is that the tree you crashed on? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs

shitmaNO 2015 Test Team secretly photographed with the new Durable-Ass line of ****.

amish-girls-on-bikes.jpg

The new aero helmets are good for 12 seconds over a 40 Km TT at 40 KPH. The cleats built right into the foot are typical shitmaNO FAIL.

Screw that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YqGCs1BR9I

I took my step-son to the Pantera/Slayer/Morbid Angel show at the arena in San Jose. He was 12 at the time. During Slayer's "Angel of Death" he was nervous because we were close to the ever increasing mosh pit on the floor but when Pantera came on and they kicked off with this song, one of the guys from the sound desk tapped me on the shoulder and offered to lift him up and put him on the other side of the barriers. No Wuthering, No heights - 20,000 people just going nuts. USGS probably thought there was a quake on the Hayward/San Andreas Fault. My kid stood on the other side of the barriers while I got to "mingle" with the whirling dervish of enthusiastic fans. Awesome stress relief.

CAMPYBOB said:
shitmaNO 2015 Test Team secretly photographed with the new Durable-Ass line of ****.

amish-girls-on-bikes.jpg

The new aero helmets are good for 12 seconds over a 40 Km TT at 40 KPH. The cleats built right into the foot are typical shitmaNO FAIL.
The gal in the front is wearing the same gown as I had during an 'examination' following a less than fun crash back in the early 90's. She looked the same as the nurse apart from the lack of latex gloves and a first finger covered in traces of blood.

The only thing wrong with that pic is the mirrors. Why???????????????

CAMPYBOB said:

amish-girls-on-bikes.jpg

So these guys instead of a circumcision get a lobotomy?

swampy1970 said:
I took my step-son to the Pantera/Slayer/Morbid Angel show at the arena in San Jose. He was 12 at the time. During Slayer's "Angel of Death" he was nervous because we were close to the ever increasing mosh pit on the floor but when Pantera came on and they kicked off with this song, one of the guys from the sound desk tapped me on the shoulder and offered to lift him up and put him on the other side of the barriers. No Wuthering, No heights - 20,000 people just going nuts. USGS probably thought there was a quake on the Hayward/San Andreas Fault. My kid stood on the other side of the barriers while I got to "mingle" with the whirling dervish of enthusiastic fans. Awesome stress relief.
I also saw Slayer live... :D They (used to) put a nice show... We were in the front when the concert was about to start.

Lights went off, band was out and started playing.

Lights went on again, we were well in the back... :D