Are you a Cycling Dork?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Guest, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seecyd

Seecyd New Member

:p yeah right. If I was dropping you, how is it I keep seeing those shaved legs?

2. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

You notice my shaved legs in your mirror....

Memph

3. bstay

bstay New Member

Memph! You need to either take English lessons, or calm down and read your own posts in all the excitement. I understand that you're all excited talking about women riders and such, but I'm a bit curious if you've been hammered too hard. "a women"... Are you kinda seeing double, or are there several shaven-legs fans that keep dropping you, and none of them are thy girlfriends?!?!

So, just sit back and relax and simply enjoy the rest of us oogling your group jealously. After all, I don't have any women to ride with --fast or slow-- and would love to dropped by any woman racer.

Besides, where else can you enjoy your scenery as much as on the rear wheel of a lycra clad bike geek of the female variety.(Going out on a chauvinistic limb here; But hey, I'm just being honest.)

:D

4. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

This coming from someone who lives somewhere where English is probably 2nd. This post was also me poking fun at my female friend who I ride with. Yes, am lucky to ride with her, or maybe its vise-versa. Thank-you for pointing out my mistake......

Memph

5. bstay

bstay New Member

Well Memph. I'm not sure about this, but if you check your own "back yard" I would assume that there are quite a few guys who can't speak English very well. Probably due to their origin. Last time I checked 90% of inhabitants of Dubai are not born here, but come from every country you could think of, including English speaking countries.

Now I must truly point out a mistake of yours. It's always you who are lucky riding with her. It's a bit like "the customer is always right..."

:)

6. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

Canada is suppose to be English/French speaking country. But because we have a bad immagration policy and allow almost everyone in, criminal or non. My beautiful country has gone to crap. We still are an English speaking country followed by some form of Asian. This is another topic.

Since you know neither one of us. How can you say who is luckier then the other. We enjoy each other company on our rides. Stop kissing her arse.....

Memph

7. Seecyd

Seecyd New Member

Uhm... how did this conversation go this way...? uh ehrrr... testosterone? It's a sure thing that spelling and grammar mistakes are not dismissed here... but frankly who cares? we're here to have fun, not to go after the jugular vein over [i before e's] shaved limbs or [plural and singular errors] women's arses ! [ha ha] eh? Now come on! My first language was french, so what? Now on another note, I do love my arse being kissed, and [deleted expletive and so forth]... so keep it coming! ROFLMAO -- now have fun guys! And our asses are there to be looked at and oggled... so calm down. [cc makes a quick exit.]

8. Seecyd

Seecyd New Member

Yeah... my compact mirror. The one I use to powder my nose with while waiting for you to catch up. LOL:D

9. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

Like you need to powder your nose or much beauty sleep my dear.

How much time do you get to stare at my fine shaved legs until I am a spect in the distance???

:)

Memph

10. webfoot

webfoot New Member

I used to ride daily with a canadian beauty down in Bisbee Az. She had a custom frame made for her and was quite possibly the prettiest thing I have ever seen on two wheels. All was going great till I was oogling at the spandex behind a little to much and got hypnotized and crashed into her, and her very expensive bike. She never showed up again for our ride. Thats when I switched to just mt. bikes. So watch the legs and behind but be careful. Beauty can be hazardous to you.

11. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

Only if you are a dork and and treat them as objects. Seems like you have never seen a rear before and was afraid you never would again..

Of coarse all the hotties are from Canada...

Memph

12. webfoot

webfoot New Member

so why are they all leaving? maybe to find real men down here in the states? nah, they just want to ride with quality.

13. JBS

JBS New Member

Bad taste!!!!!

14. crazeditalian

crazeditalian New Member

Hi, I understand all of these--EXCEPT the CamelBak one. I'm a female, 5'3" and ride a 47cm frame that can has room for only one water bottle cage. What's the big deal about a CamelBak......especially if you're going on a 4-hour ride in 90-degree weather? There aren't many other ways for me to carry enough water. I don't think I have much choice........I'm sure not going to install a pannier on the back, then I'll REALLY look like a tourist. I'd rather be a CamelBak Dork than to run out of water 25 miles away from civilization. E-mail any ideas to Lynn at [email protected] Thanks!

15. bleachtblond

bleachtblond New Member

Here's my advice. Do what YOU want to do ;) Maybe you could buy one of the stickers like I have on my address book "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" or "you all laugh because I am different I laugh because you're all the same". You could get a laugh when they fell over trying to read it. Lol AND you could be Princess of the dorks...
    I however, could quite possibly be the Queen of the dorks as of Sunday. I crashed my road bike. All I have left to ride is my Trek 800 mountain bike. I put the bike on the bones and drove out to the new but unopened part of the interstate and rode 18 miles in one hour on a mountain bike! I have to tell you that riding there, with those knobbies was not an easy task. What a workout! What do ya'll say? ~Am I the Queen?~ Hehehehe For me, it's about the ride.How about also wearing one of the waist belts which hold a few bottles?
    :D yes, that's me Do I care? not! :)

16. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

Cause they know all you southern men are hard up for fine ladies.

Can you name atleast three female imports???

Memph

17. bleachtblond

bleachtblond New Member

Memph...You are full of it Buddy. Frankly I am offended. Southern women are known for their beauty. When was the last time you said something positive? Having read only a few of your 200 comments, most women, would not want to spend one moment with a person who has nothing nice to say. If someones physical appearance is beautiful and they have all negative comments, the negative attitude changes the perception of the eyes and they are no longer physically beautiful on the outside. If a fair looking person has a nice happy smile and positive attitude, they can become beautiful in someones eyes. Has anyone ever experienced that?

18. Memphmann

Memphmann New Member

First of all, the reply was not to you. Second, was not putting down all southern females. Just typing that we as CANADIANS have some fine ladies. Third, I have plenty of positive comments when deserved.

Only ladies that are not that physically attractive mention the great personality aspect. That is all they have to offer.....

Memph

19. bleachtblond

bleachtblond New Member

:eek: boring read my aol profile before judging...Right I am 5'10 450 pounds, with a beard and sideburns (DUH)...better?

20. bleachtblond

bleachtblond New Member

HEY BSTAY in reply to your post...I simply have to work a lot being a single mom. If you should ever happen by NC, come ride with me. When I get my millions, I will fly my jet out there to ride with you. LOL! PS Don't hold your breath because I don't think I'll be a multimillionaire any time soon. :) Otherwise a ride with you, or anyone else, would be wonderful! MANY SMILES @ U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.