Are you a Cycling Dork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memph; I was speaking of animal farms dumbarse. Then you say, the only ones who should be allowed to hunt are the Indians? Why is the Indian culture any different than others? This is going to be absolutely unbelievable but I actually agree with you! The Indians did get cheated. Wow! See? Miracles do exist! I agreed with you on something.

[Memph; You have the audacity, to call someone else "racist?" Then you call white people scum? LMAO You just always give me the best laugh. Go ahead and open mouth and insert your foot Memph...you always do.]

Memph; Once again, you have made a stupid statement. They hunted wild apples? hahahaha I am Laughing my **** off. Thank you so much. Your stupidity is appreciated. I love this. It's great to be laughing at a person who appears to live in a totally moronic state. HAHAHAHA! Look up the word moronic in the dictionary. It is quite fitting for you. I'll bet you don't understand half of what my replys are. You seem to be such a moron. Hahahaha.

Originally posted by Memphmann

Hunting 100 years ago was needed, not now.
Memph

Memph,
Hunting is needed now! Without some kind of control, populations would run rampant. Imagine riding through the mountains close to your home and getting choked up but the heavy stench of death floating up from the animals around you that have died because of starvation. Taxes from Hunters and fisherman’s licenses, ammo, and other items go to help protect the land that we all ride in. I could go on about this, but this is not the forum to do it in. Oh and yes I hunt and fish, but not for a Trophy, I find satisfaction in providing meat for my family that is not raised on a farm, and not shot up with steroids to make it grow faster.

Cotty

Originally posted by cotty
Memph,
Hunting is needed now! Without some kind of control, populations would run rampant. Imagine riding through the mountains close to your home and getting choked up but the heavy stench of death floating up from the animals around you that have died because of starvation. Taxes from Hunters and fisherman’s licenses, ammo, and other items go to help protect the land that we all ride in. I could go on about this, but this is not the forum to do it in. Oh and yes I hunt and fish, but not for a Trophy, I find satisfaction in providing meat for my family that is not raised on a farm, and not shot up with steroids to make it grow faster.

Cotty
Very good reply Cotty! :) Watch out though, Memph will likely SLAM you. He has done this to everyone else on this forum at one time or another. By the way, this forum has all sorts of discussions, about a variety of topics. That's what's so great about it. If we always wrote about attire, we'd run out of things to say. Welcome Jr. member. We all look forward to reading your replies. Bleachtblond

Originally posted by bleachtblond
Very good reply Cotty! :) Watch out though, Memph will likely SLAM you. He has done this to everyone else on this forum at one time or another. By the way, this forum has all sorts of discussions, about a variety of topics. That's what's so great about it. If we always wrote about attire, we'd run out of things to say. Welcome Jr. member. We all look forward to reading your replies. Bleachtblond

Thank you. and look I made MEMBER

Thank you. and look I made MEMBER
YAY! Congratulations...It's nice to have intellegent people on here along with the ignorant one that we are "stuck with."

You are the Blacksheep because you choose to be. I have to feel sorry for you, even though you are always slamming someone.
:(

Yes, I choose to be a black sheep. Rather this then someone that follows others. Someone that would rather keep their mouth shut and be liked by others. Someone that lies and tells have truths. Thank-you.......

Memph

No, I do not always get on my knees to pray Memph. It is frankly, none of your business what I am wearing. Why would you ask such a stupid question? I see that you are ignorant... but stupid? Ignorance means simply...destitute of knowledge. Stupidity is slow of mind. You don't always appear to be stupid, though you do appear to have no knowledge of some of the most important things in life. There is however, apparently, a stupid side to you. I am laughing my **** off. What a waste. I always pray for the ignorant and the stupid, which in this case, could be you.

Ignorant is something I am not. An ********, yes and proud of it. I never discuss or debate any topic that I have little knowledge of. Shall not put myself in that position. Everything I discuss, I have great knowledge of, more then most. What I mean by that, is I have been on both sides of the fence. Not just sitting on it on only one side, like so many. This gives you a better opinion.

So if you pray for the ignorant & stupid. You pray for yourself then....

Memph

Thank you for pointing out the grammar mistake. LMAO. Though I automatically spelled it correctly, I hadn't noticed his misspelling of grammar. Memph may be what he says, however, if he spent as much time riding as he does boasting, he could probably beat Lance Armstrong, instead of Ms. Snydor. I just occassionally get irritated with people, who say such mean things regularly. Two wrongs do not make a right. I apologize to you Memph for verbally stepping on your toes. I know you would never accept an apology but never the less, I apologize.

Yes I spelled grammar wrong once. Also spelled it correctly once. Which was over looked of coarse. Always looking for my mistakes......

Memph

Thank you for pointing out Memphs misspelling of grammar. Though I automatically spelled grammar correctly, I hadn't noticed Memphs mistake. It must be the "hick" in me. LMAO Memph may be what he says, however, if he spent as much time riding, as he does boasting, he would likely beat Lance Armstrong, while riding backwards on the saddle. Occassionally, I get irritated with him because he rarely says anything nice to or about anyone, except himself. Memph; Of course, I shall pray for you tonight, as always. Would you prefer I pray while kneeling, or with my head on my pillow?

I would rather have you do something else while you were on your knees. But if you must pray for me, then go ahead. Already sold my soul to the Devil........

Memph

Memph; I was speaking of animal farms dumbarse. Then you say, the only ones who should be allowed to hunt are the Indians? Why is the Indian culture any different than others? This is going to be absolutely unbelievable but I actually agree with you! The Indians did get cheated. Wow! See? Miracles do exist! I agreed with you on something.

Wow, you agreed with me. Indian culture is different because they were here first and had their land stolen. They deserve the right to hunt when-ever and wht-ever. That is what makes them different.

Memph

[Memph; You have the audacity, to call someone else "racist?" Then you call white people scum? LMAO You just always give me the best laugh. Go ahead and open mouth and insert your foot Memph...you always do.]

Do you even read my posts? Do you fully understand them? I was calling myself a racist. That is others opinion of me for my strong stance on my country. Like your southern men and their burning crosses.....

Memph

Memph,

Cotty

Mother Nature has provided for this problem with the likes of cougars and wolves. But farmer and hunters kill these creatures because they kill livestock. Why? Not enough deer, etc to hunt. Do not give me this NRA BS. I just find hunting to be a poor activity to do. Like wild animals are not fully of **** from the air they breathe and the water they drink......

Memph

Memph,

Cotty

Very true.... Look at the snow geese destroying their Canadian habitat...

While not proven yet, look at the CWD in the Deer herds in WI or the Elk in CO & WY.

Civilization has taken most of the natural preditors out of most of North America. (Cars and trucks, while effective, are not natural preditors:p )

Yes, I choose to be a black sheep. Rather this then someone that follows others. Someone that would rather keep their mouth shut and be liked by others. Someone that lies and tells have truths. Thank-you.......

Memph
Being outspoken can be a great thing, however, one doesn't need to be an **** while doing so. PS You are very welcome.

Do you even read my posts? Do you fully understand them? I was calling myself a racist. That is others opinion of me for my strong stance on my country. Like your southern men and their burning crosses.....

Memph
Most of the time I do. I guess that time I was a hick.lmao

Ignorant is something I am not. An ********, yes and proud of it. I never discuss or debate any topic that I have little knowledge of. Shall not put myself in that position. Everything I discuss, I have great knowledge of, more then most. What I mean by that, is I have been on both sides of the fence. Not just sitting on it on only one side, like so many. This gives you a better opinion.

So if you pray for the ignorant & stupid. You pray for yourself then....

Memph
Ignorant= no knowledge of. If you have no knowledge of how to spell , that would be considered ignorant. Unlike you, I admit that there are many topics of which I am ignorant. Frankly everyone is ignorant about something. I do pray for myself, along with everyone else, especially you. One who has sold their soul to the devil, yet does not believe in a higher power, is extremely ignorant. Discussing topics of which one is unfamiliar (ignorant), is how one learns Memph. You should try it sometime. Why would you be proud of being an ********? Wouldn't it be a more pleasant feeling, to be proud of having someone say, that you are a well rounded individual, always open to learning about new things, is a kind man or even has a great sense of humor? I don't understand being proud of being offensive to others.

Mother Nature has provided for this problem with the likes of cougars and wolves. But farmer and hunters kill these creatures because they kill livestock. Why? Not enough deer, etc to hunt. Do not give me this NRA BS. I just find hunting to be a poor activity to do. Like wild animals are not fully of **** from the air they breathe and the water they drink......

Memph

Now you are not looking at the big picture or the facts. Think about it.. what is easier to kill, livestock or wild game? Also In the United States, especially the midwest... You know where most of the Pigs come from.... there are very few wolves and cougars. The are a few in Iowa... but very few... and most of them are travelers. The largest abundant preditor is a coyote.. which are a scavenger when it comes to deer, which is the largest wild game animal in the state.

I suppose the Snow Geese are not destroying their habitat either???:rolleyes: As to pollution that animals ingest due to their environment... all animals, including us... suffer from this... but we are chemically altering the natural state of slaughter yard animals... there is a difference....

What truely amazes me, is that you really think anybody care if you think hunting is a poor activity... I am sure there are many people on this board that don't hunt, or are even anti-hunting.... but you are the only one that will criticize anyone that has a different view than yourself... the only thing that really bothers me is that I am stupid enough to continue to respond... SO I am off to Northern WI to duck hunt... .

Yes I spelled grammar wrong once. Also spelled it correctly once. Which was over looked of coarse. Always looking for my mistakes......

Memph
Yes, I spelled grammar wrong once. Also, I spelled it correctly once. Which was overlooked of coarse. Of coarse would mean this... Coarse= composed of large particles. I believe you meant course. I admit, I look for your mistakes. This is because you have verbally attacked me on so many occassions. When attacked, one usually defends themselves. I never enter battle, unless I intend to win the war. I intend to always expand upon my intellegence level, by talking about topics which have no understanding. This is the way one learns. Learns= to gain knowledge or understanding of. I will hold out my hand and ask that we call a truce. Will you agree or will you not? I will stop looking for and pointing out your mistakes, if we call a truce. Yes/No? It is up to you Memph. Then again, this site is spicey because of your ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.