Are you a Cycling Dork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Memphmann
So don't reply to me then. Seems simple.

Wish my days were as slow as yours.....

Memph

Hey M, How can ya fight it. Bleacht says she's wonderful and then the entire world empathizes , sympathizes - they all want to join/be part of the why they can't/don't club. You lose! You just ain't dork enough to live in their world.
Otherwise, stay warm.

Originally posted by chow
Hey M, How can ya fight it. Bleacht says she's wonderful and then the entire world empathizes , sympathizes - they all want to join/be part of the why they can't/don't club. You lose! You just ain't dork enough to live in their world.
Otherwise, stay warm.

I NEVER said I am wonderful. Don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that I "just do it". I have done nothing to you. Please be kind and
don't add me into your comments and I won't mention you... If you MUST degrade me, feel free to talk privately.Thank you and have a great day

It's always a good laugh reading this forum. I have no comments this time. Just had a few moments to kill and speed read through the pages I've missed. Hello to you all! Rollers and Jacobrx [sorry forgot the spelling of your name and too lazy and not enough time to scroll back up to look.] esp. enjoy reading your posts.

I have no excuses. I have not been to the gym, I have not ridden, nor have I run. I don't look or feel any different. ROFL

Like so many of us, I am always on the move that when I stop I fall asleep. LOL

Take care, and until next read
CC

Originally posted by bleachtblond
I NEVER said I am wonderful. Don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that I "just do it". I have done nothing to you. Please be kind and
don't add me into your comments and I won't mention you... If you MUST degrade me, feel free to talk privately.Thank you and have a great day

Sorry BB. I like to think of you that way.(wonderful) It's a collective reading of the dialogues on the preceding 200 pages of stuff. I'd feel free if I knew how but this whole game or enterprise or time filler of moment of fun or whatever is new to me and the computer tactics are too weird. I don't even know how to append a smiley face.
roule bien

Yet again answering a post that was not directed at you. You would be that rude person at a party always interrupting everyones conversation......

Memph

Otherwise, stay warm.

Thanx, hard to stay warm in my climate right now. Winter is setting in fast and the temps are dropping.....

Memph

Sorry BB. I like to think of you that way.(wonderful) It's a collective reading of the dialogues on the preceding 200 pages of stuff. I'd feel free if I knew how but this whole game or enterprise or time filler of moment of fun or whatever is new to me and the computer tactics are too weird. I don't even know how to append a smiley face.
roule bien
To add a smiley face face, simply left click on the one of your choice. (on the left side of the post screen):)

To add a smiley face face, simply left click on the one of your choice. (on the left side of the post screen):)

OK, here goes;) There should be a smiley face;) I've clicked and other threats have been applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.