Are you a full lifter or a side [right or left] lifter[POLL]

Bill B

Guest
Lifting is a term I use while riding a bent and cuttin the cheese.A
full lifter puts pressure on the back of the seat and lifts completely
off the seat. A side right or left lifter just leans to his or hers
dominate side.So boys and girls what are you?:)
I'm a full lifter

[email protected] (Bill B) wrote:

>Lifting is a term I use while riding a bent and cuttin the cheese.A
>full lifter puts pressure on the back of the seat and lifts completely
>off the seat. A side right or left lifter just leans to his or hers
>dominate side.So boys and girls what are you?:)
>I'm a full lifter

If we are going to make this a proper scientific study we need to take
other factors into consideration - specifically - mesh seat or hard
shell. I think that will have some effect on the method used.

So - my "style" is

just let her rip not even a wiggle to the side, - but then I'm on a
mesh seat.

Everso

I do everthing full on.
Grins,