are YOU a patriot?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Pete Jones, Jan 28, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  2. Shaun says:

    >Cheers Pete! I'm gonna go fetch my gun and my wits remover, then I'm right there.

    Just get the gun, Shaun - you'll fit right in as you are ;-))

    Steve

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  4. Diane

    Diane Guest

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Diane wrote:
    > > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
    > >
    > >> Do your duty, men.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
    > >> http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
    > >>

    > >> Pete
    > >> ----
    > >> http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
    > >
    > > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
    >
    > it *is* permissible to do OT humor here on occasion.
    >
    > penny

    Yeah, like her friend's website.
    --
    Slacker

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

  8. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

  9. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]... <snip>
    > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

    I'm finding it quite a FIGHT to stay ON my Mountain bike lately.

    Trentus

  10. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun says:
    >
    > >Cheers Pete! I'm gonna go fetch my gun and my wits remover, then I'm
    right
    > >there.
    >
    > Just get the gun, Shaun - you'll fit right in as you are ;-))

    You big bottom poo! You made me larf! ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - It's true - every word of it.

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Diane wrote:
    > > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
    > >
    > >> Do your duty, men.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
    > >> http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
    > >>

    > >> Pete
    > >> ----
    > >> http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
    > >
    > > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
    >
    > it *is* permissible to do OT humor here on occasion.

    By 'permissible, Penny means 'mandatory', FWIW.

    Shaun aRe - always having to correct that Penny woman....

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Diane <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...

    > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

    Oh yeah? Well, you try to stop me mountain biking, and I'll bomb your sorry arse!

    HTH.

    > Please visit my friend's site at www.helpsanya.ca

    "My life style choices have cost/are costing me money, please give me some more money" -
    Yeah right!

    I need a car so I can get a job in the next town, please buy it for me! ',;~}

    Shaun aRe ',;~}

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun says:
    >
    > >You made me larf! ',;~}
    >
    > Dang! That wasn't the idea at all. ;-) I was trying to make _me_ laugh.....

    You need to tickle yourself with someone else's hand - that oughta do it.

    Shaun aRe

  15. In article <[email protected]>, diane2001 @rogers.ca says...
    > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
    >
    > > Do your duty, men.
    > >
    > > http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
    > > http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
    > >

    > > Pete
    > > ----
    > > http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
    >
    > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

    We need to satisfy the "alt." requirement of this group occasionally.
    --
    _________________________

  16. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Pete Jones wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:55:09 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> blathered:

    >>> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
    >>
    >> it *is* permissible to do OT humor here on occasion.
    >
    > Especially when it involves taking the piss out of Bush.
    > http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/tn/CuriousGeorge-2.jpg.html

    perfect! I needed that to send to a Canadian friend who'd never seen any of those comparisons.

    penny

  17. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    "> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

    I guess we could link the War on Iraq with oil/gas prices and therefore bring up mountain bikes as a
    form of transportation and recreation that do not rely on petrol...

    ...but why bother?

    -John Morgan
    --
    To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.