are YOU a patriot?

Diane <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

Ever ride in the LA area? You need to bring your nine.

> Please visit my friend's site at www.helpsanya.ca

That has to be one of the funniest websites I have ever seen. One can only wonder who the idiots are
that will actually send this slacker their hard-earned.

JD

> Diane <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
>
> Ever ride in the LA area? You need to bring your nine.
>
> > Please visit my friend's site at www.helpsanya.ca
>
> That has to be one of the funniest websites I have ever seen. One can only wonder who the idiots
> are that will actually send this slacker their hard-earned.
>
> JD

That site is only one of about a million since the success of savekaryn. Seems karyn bought too many
gucci bags and ran up her credit cards and people sent her enough money to pay off her debt. If
y'all really want to waste money just send it to me ;)

Diane wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
>

>>Do your duty, men.
>>
>>http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
>>http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
>>

>>Pete
>>----
>>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
>

> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
>
>Please visit my friend's site at www.helpsanya.ca

Or they could just send me money, which they know will go directly towards buying a new frame, fork,
and components. Money well spent, not whatever some girl in canada who feels the need to blur out
her face feels like spending it on!

Jon "Commander" Bond