are YOU a patriot?

Shaun says:

>Cheers Pete! I'm gonna go fetch my gun and my wits remover, then I'm right there.

Just get the gun, Shaun - you'll fit right in as you are ;-))

Steve

> Diane wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
> >
> >> Do your duty, men.
> >>
> >> http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
> >> http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
> >>

> >> Pete
> >> ----
> >> http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
> >
> > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
>
> it *is* permissible to do OT humor here on occasion.
>
> penny

Yeah, like her friend's website.
--
Slacker

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun says:
>
> >Cheers Pete! I'm gonna go fetch my gun and my wits remover, then I'm
right
> >there.
>
> Just get the gun, Shaun - you'll fit right in as you are ;-))

You big bottom poo! You made me larf! ',;~}

Shaun aRe - It's true - every word of it.

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Diane wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
> >
> >> Do your duty, men.
> >>
> >> http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
> >> http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
> >>

> >> Pete
> >> ----
> >> http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
> >
> > What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
>
> it *is* permissible to do OT humor here on occasion.

By 'permissible, Penny means 'mandatory', FWIW.

Shaun aRe - always having to correct that Penny woman....

Diane <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...

> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

Oh yeah? Well, you try to stop me mountain biking, and I'll bomb your sorry ****!

HTH.

> Please visit my friend's site at www.helpsanya.ca

"My life style choices have cost/are costing me money, please give me some more money" -
Yeah right!

I need a car so I can get a job in the next town, please buy it for me! ',;~}

Shaun aRe ',;~}

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun says:
>
> >You made me larf! ',;~}
>
> Dang! That wasn't the idea at all. ;-) I was trying to make _me_ laugh.....

You need to tickle yourself with someone else's hand - that oughta do it.

Shaun aRe

In article <[email protected]>, diane2001 @rogers.ca says...
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:38:20 -0500, Pete Jones wrote:
>
> > Do your duty, men.
> >
> > http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/012103.asp
> > http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/index.asp
> >

> > Pete
> > ----
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
>
> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

We need to satisfy the "alt." requirement of this group occasionally.
--
_________________________

Pete Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:55:09 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> blathered:

>>> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?
>>
>> it *is* permissible to do OT humor here on occasion.
>
> Especially when it involves taking the **** out of Bush.
> http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/tn/CuriousGeorge-2.jpg.html

perfect! I needed that to send to a Canadian friend who'd never seen any of those comparisons.

penny

"> What on earth does fighting have to do with mountain biking?

I guess we could link the War on Iraq with oil/gas prices and therefore bring up mountain bikes as a
form of transportation and recreation that do not rely on petrol...

...but why bother?

-John Morgan
--
To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.