Are you a real cyclist???

yjuosj said:
If you find this thread not funny at all or are a little bit up thight about it:

1) You're not a realy cyclist :D
2) Your seat might be too high!!! :eek:
Now your spelling, and grammar......THOSE ARE FUNNY:eek: !!!!

I hate banana splits, why the hell whould I even have one pic of Lance Armstrong, and Sheryl Crow looks a little too butch for my taste, plus she's way too old for me, I prefer young healthy chicks in their mid 20's. I have only crashed 2 times. 7 times should maybe be an indication that your not at all a good bike rider. So with more than 2 "no's" I still consider myself a real cyclist.:)

jhuskey said:
And one testicle...
yeah, thats a real hindrance to cycling...

Hilter did a great time up the mountain in a pre-war messerschmitt cast iron girls bike. 3h, 21 mins, 24secs.

I only miss out on two.

No pictures of captain america and I know how to treat my wife.

hello

I´m boy from Switzerland !

http://06.live-radsport.ch/tippspiel/
on this page you can tip eg. riders at paris-nizza and tirreno-adricatio.

its just german, but you dont understand german to check this easy game.

you´ve just go to the button "Registrieren" what means register;) and then you fill out the boxes with your name, your mail, your code and your homecountry.

then you can start with the game. you must tip always the top5 riders of a stage, for example paris-nizza.
the tipgame have a drop-down-menu with all the names of the riders. you must easily scroll the list down until you find your tip and then you click at his name.

i hope somebody from USA or Great Britain register at these game, beacaus its very funny and its more funnier with international competitions.

sorry, my english is not good, but i hope you have understand me a bit.

so, we smell us later;)

I_ride_my_bike said:
I hate banana splits, why the hell whould I even have one pic of Lance Armstrong, and Sheryl Crow looks a little too butch for my taste, plus she's way too old for me, I prefer young healthy chicks in their mid 20's. I have only crashed 2 times. 7 times should maybe be an indication that your not at all a good bike rider. So with more than 2 "no's" I still consider myself a real cyclist.:)
I doubt any of the professional cyclist going around today have fallen less than 7 times...you must be chuck norris or something.

yjuosj said:
You are a real cyclist if…

You eat like a cheerleader-getting-ready-for-a-bikini-competition and ain’t exactly getting ready for a bikini competition.
I ate a cheerleader once.....

no..she was not on her bikini....

Does that count?

Induray said:
I ate a cheerleader once.....

no..she was not on her bikini....

Does that count?

Actually I did it more than once ,but who is counting?

MountainPro said:
yes, that counts in my book.

i have never eaten a cheerleader, i've dreamed about it a hundred times though, does that count?

Not to the cheerleader.

baj32161 said:
I am a real cyclist because I actually ride my bike, instead of trying to come up with stupid reasons to call myself a "real cyclist."
Right on, baj32161: this is the right answer!