Are you into Adventures?

Extreme Adventu

Guest
Then you must have "The Extreme Adventurers" free reports. His stories are informative and great
fun! You can subscribe for free here: www.extreme-sports-adventures.com/freesub.htm

Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the third person?

Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so Extreem?

Steve

> Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the third person?
>
> Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so Extreem?

No, it's just because their contract won't let them say that they are 5'10", 135 lbs computer geeks
that get paid to spam people.

--
Cameron

"Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the
third
> > person?
> >
> > Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so
Extreem?

> No, it's just because their contract won't let them say that they are
5'10", 135 lbs
> computer geeks that get paid to spam people.
>
> --
> Cameron

Hey! I represent that statement!

Jon Bond well, the 5'10, 135lb part... although I'm closer to 5'11 or 6'

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the
> third
> > > person?
> > >
> > > Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so
> Extreem?
> > >

> > No, it's just because their contract won't let them say that they are
> 5'10", 135 lbs
> > computer geeks that get paid to spam people.
> >
> > --
> > Cameron
>
> Hey! I represent that statement!

I'm sooo sorry.

> Jon Bond well, the 5'10, 135lb part... although I'm closer to 5'11 or 6'

You're breakin' me into tears... ;-)

--
Cameron