Are you into Adventures?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Extreme Adventu, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Then you must have "The Extreme Adventurers" free reports. His stories are informative and great
    fun! You can subscribe for free here: www.extreme-sports-adventures.com/freesub.htm

    Tags:

  2. Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the third person?

    Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so Extreem?

    Steve

  3. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    > Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the third person?
    >
    > Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so Extreem?

    No, it's just because their contract won't let them say that they are 5'10", 135 lbs computer geeks
    that get paid to spam people.

    --
    Cameron

  4. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the
    third
    > > person?
    > >
    > > Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so
    Extreem?

    > No, it's just because their contract won't let them say that they are
    5'10", 135 lbs
    > computer geeks that get paid to spam people.
    >
    > --
    > Cameron

    Hey! I represent that statement!

    Jon Bond well, the 5'10, 135lb part... although I'm closer to 5'11 or 6'

  5. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Why do spammers like that always seem to refer to themselves in the
    > third
    > > > person?
    > > >
    > > > Or is it the "Royal We" caused by delusions of grandeur for being so
    > Extreem?
    > > >

    > > No, it's just because their contract won't let them say that they are
    > 5'10", 135 lbs
    > > computer geeks that get paid to spam people.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Cameron
    >
    > Hey! I represent that statement!

    I'm sooo sorry.

    > Jon Bond well, the 5'10, 135lb part... although I'm closer to 5'11 or 6'

    You're breakin' me into tears... ;-)

    --
    Cameron