Are you really Diabetic?

Hoaxbuster

Guest
Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms gone
after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm diabetic
Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60
days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just ask. [email protected]

"Hoaxbuster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
> sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
> gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
> diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
> Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
> ask. [email protected]

Did you know Betty Martini, the mad-woman of Aspartame who's been making this **** up for years so
effectively that people don't realize the fibs come from her, loves to get throwaway email accounts
to fake this sort of message?

If you actually take a look at www.hoaxbusters.org, which Betty misueses the name of in her email
address, you see this reasonably thorough description of the nonsense.

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml#aspartame

When did you discovery a walking impairment? Is this caused by the sweetener? I too have a carpal
tunnel type thing and pain all over my body. Perhaps I should throw out all those fake sweeteners.
How long after getting rid of them did you recover?

Hoaxbuster wrote:

> Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
> sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
> gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
> diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
> Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
> ask. [email protected]

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:36:53 -0600 (CST), [email protected] (Hoaxbuster)
wrote:

>Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
>sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
>gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
>diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
>Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
>ask. [email protected]

********

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/QA/aspartame.html

JDH JDH

The Real Axis of Evil: Bush - Cheney - Ashcroft - Rumsfeld