Are you really Diabetic?

H

Hoaxbuster

Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms gone
after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm diabetic
Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60
days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just ask. [email protected]

"Hoaxbuster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
> sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
> gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
> diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
> Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
> ask. [email protected]

Did you know Betty Martini, the mad-woman of Aspartame who's been making this **** up for years so
effectively that people don't realize the fibs come from her, loves to get throwaway email accounts
to fake this sort of message?

If you actually take a look at www.hoaxbusters.org, which Betty misueses the name of in her email
address, you see this reasonably thorough description of the nonsense.

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml#aspartame

When did you discovery a walking impairment? Is this caused by the sweetener? I too have a carpal
tunnel type thing and pain all over my body. Perhaps I should throw out all those fake sweeteners.
How long after getting rid of them did you recover?

Hoaxbuster wrote:

> Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
> sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
> gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
> diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
> Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
> ask. [email protected]

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:36:53 -0600 (CST), [email protected] (Hoaxbuster)
wrote:

>Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
>sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
>gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
>diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
>Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
>ask. [email protected]

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/QA/aspartame.html

JDH JDH