Are you really Diabetic?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Hoaxbuster, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Hoaxbuster

    Hoaxbuster Guest

    Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
    sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms gone
    after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm diabetic
    Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60
    days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just ask. [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. "Hoaxbuster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
    > sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
    > gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
    > diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
    > Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
    > ask. [email protected]

    Did you know Betty Martini, the mad-woman of Aspartame who's been making this shit up for years so
    effectively that people don't realize the fibs come from her, loves to get throwaway email accounts
    to fake this sort of message?

    If you actually take a look at www.hoaxbusters.org, which Betty misueses the name of in her email
    address, you see this reasonably thorough description of the nonsense.

    http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml#aspartame

  3. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    When did you discovery a walking impairment? Is this caused by the sweetener? I too have a carpal
    tunnel type thing and pain all over my body. Perhaps I should throw out all those fake sweeteners.
    How long after getting rid of them did you recover?

    Hoaxbuster wrote:

    > Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
    > sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
    > gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
    > diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
    > Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
    > ask. [email protected]

  4. Jdh

    Jdh Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:36:53 -0600 (CST), [email protected] (Hoaxbuster)
    wrote:

    >Did you know FDA recognizes that Aspartame causes reactions such as weight gain, increase in blood
    >sugar among 90 other reactions? I've been off Aspartame since Dec. 1st.- Carpal Tunnel symotoms
    >gone after 2 years; I can walk after being crippled 2 1/2 months BEST OF ALL - I doubt if I'm
    >diabetic Type 2. Try leaving off artificial sweetener/diet sodas - anything with
    >Aspartame/Nutrasweet for 60 days. Whatever ails you - you might see an improvement. For list just
    >ask. [email protected]

    Bullshit

    http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/QA/aspartame.html

    JDH JDH

    The Real Axis of Evil: Bush - Cheney - Ashcroft - Rumsfeld