Are you sick of being hit by cars too?

PembsCycer said:
Ive started taking number plate/details from their car now, what they are doing can cuase injury and or death. It is immature and irresponsible act.

If i am beeped at delebritaly, or sowrn at, for doing nothing wrong, then i report them. just press the police into doing something.

At the end of the day, the police are here to protect people, and a good place to start would be with the protecting of innocent cyclists!

My total driver reports so far is 31, with 6 of them being prosecuted
Good for you; we should all be doing that.

i've been taken off the road a few times. most notably when a car came flying out from behind a wall (garden wall that came right up to the street) leaving me no room to turn since i was moving with traffic. i pretty much smashed into his fender and flew over the car with my bike in hand, very much movie-style. worst part was my 6'4'' 230 lb friend landing on top of me after he crashed right after. there are always going to be people who are like that as long as there is a blurred distinction of what cyclists really are; we're not vehicles, but here in california we're not pedestrians either so with no right-of-way we're pretty much taking our chances out there. at least a good ride is worth it!