Argh! Dodgy TDF SBS coverage tonight :(

The P wrote:
> I've given up - an early night for me again.

Oh give poor techies a break :)

What you missed ........

On 2005-07-12, dave (aka Bruce)
> The P wrote:
>> I've given up - an early night for me again.
>>

> Oh give poor techies a break :)
>
> What you missed ........

Bloody LA.

I'm tired.

--
TimC
Error in operator: add beer

The P said:
I've given up - an early night for me again.

I got back from some mtbíng and watched it live (in dutch)! Luckily there was a bunch of friendly dutch-speaking 'walkers' at the hostel who could translate for me. The coverage got a bit choppy during a climb or descent but that was it for troubles.

How was the 100kph descent with riders pushing other riders butts to keep them clear or whatever! Crazy! I love it!

What was with the dude carrying the inner soles in his jersey pocket?!

hippy

hippy said:
I got back from some mtbíng and watched it live (in dutch)! Luckily there was a bunch of friendly dutch-speaking 'walkers' at the hostel who could translate for me. The coverage got a bit choppy during a climb or descent but that was it for troubles.

How was the 100kph descent with riders pushing other riders butts to keep them clear or whatever! Crazy! I love it!

oh we do that ALL the time down 'the hill' :rolleyes:

hippy said:
What was with the dude carrying the inner soles in his jersey pocket?!

hippy

maybe he was a tourist going round and looking for the next hostel? :rolleyes:

> What was with the dude carrying the inner soles in his jersey pocket?!

>From memory, I think the commentator said that it was so his feet

dont get too warm cos it was a hot day.