ARGHHHHH

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Marc, Mar 7, 2003.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    I'm sitting here in light tights, only 2 top layers and a gillet and there's hailstones coming down
    horizonatally ( head wind) ! :-(

    I might wait a few hrs before leaving!

    --
    Marc Tabards, banners and signs for fundraising events and charities
    http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk/

    Tags:

  2. ...Who Cares

    ...Who Cares Guest

  3. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    [email protected] (marc) wrote in message
    news:<1frge7i.19vr7bvr8uiqcN%[email protected]>...
    > I'm sitting here in light tights, only 2 top layers and a gillet and there's hailstones coming
    > down horizonatally ( head wind) ! :-(
    >

    > I might wait a few hrs before leaving!

    I biked to work at 1400 and I'm stuck here until 2200 when I've got to ride home 12 miles into gale
    force 7 winds. Then I get a few hours kip and then it's up again at 0600 to come back again :-( Hope
    I don't get a puncture on the way home. Simon

  4. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    I was still out in it when it decided to come down around me.

    I was wearing my ever trusty jeans which got satruted and my not so water proof puffer jacket.

    But it did manage to clean most of the crud off my bike after my trail ride, so not a totaly bad
    thing then

    Gadget

  5. On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:47:02 +0000, marc did issue forth:

    > I'm sitting here in light tights, only 2 top layers and a gillet and there's hailstones coming
    > down horizonatally ( head wind) ! :-(

    I would just like to say:

    21:10 - Leave work. Nice clear night.
    22:30 - Arrive home. Haven't got remotely wet.
    23:40 - Leave house to nip to shops. It's tipping down.

    I'm quite chuffed about that :)

  6. Russell

    Russell Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:47:02 +0000, marc did issue forth:
    >
    > > I'm sitting here in light tights, only 2 top layers and a gillet and there's hailstones coming
    > > down horizonatally ( head wind) ! :-(
    >
    > I would just like to say:
    >
    > 21:10 - Leave work. Nice clear night.
    > 21:30 - Arrive home. Haven't got remotely wet.
    > 21:40 - Leave house to nip to shops. It's tipping down.
    >
    > I'm quite chuffed about that :)
    >
    > --
    > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

    I rode from Gosport to Portsmouth & back in my lunch break. Riding out of Postmouth North End on the
    London road there was a gale behind me the rain was torrential. I was almost spinning out on a 52X12
    so was doing pretty near 40mph (no computer on mudgaurd bike) along the street = the best fun I've
    had in ages and thankyou God for not letting anyone pull out infront of me becuase I reckon my
    breaking distance would have been about infinity!

    Russell

  7. Redbren

    Redbren Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:47:02 +0000, marc did issue forth:
    >
    > > I'm sitting here in light tights, only 2 top layers and a gillet and there's hailstones coming
    > > down horizonatally ( head wind) ! :-(
    >
    > I would just like to say:
    >
    > 21:10 - Leave work. Nice clear night.
    > 21:30 - Arrive home. Haven't got remotely wet.
    > 21:40 - Leave house to nip to shops. It's tipping down.
    >
    > I'm quite chuffed about that :)

    I would just like to say:

    Took the day off.

    I was very chuffed about that :)