Aria TV

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:42:18 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
    > Anyone have any experience with this group. See http://sport.ariatv.com/

    Yes. I got spammed by them today. Coincidence?

  3. Musashi

    Musashi Guest

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:32:51 +0200, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:42:18 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
    >> Anyone have any experience with this group. See http://sport.ariatv.com/

    >Yes. I got spammed by them today. Coincidence?

    Same here.

    Having not used my e-mail address here I don't think it's off this
    list, where they got the addresses.

    Waiting to hear if someone signs up with them to learn more.

    Musashi

  4. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    > Anyone have any experience with this group. See http://sport.ariatv.com/
    >
    > --
    > Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

    I got this response a little while back about some womens events.

    --------------------------

    Wachovia Liberty Classic and will have NYC up in a couple of weeks. To my
    knowledge the other PCT events on the "Cycling Channel" have women's races
    as well.

    It is a WM9 codec format that is not downloaded but streamed to your
    computer.

    Happy viewing.

    WBR,
    Michael

    M.E. McGuire, Jr.
    Chairman, CEO
    ====================
    ARIASYS Incorporated
    381 Post Road
    Darien, CT 06820

    203.655.5975 Office
    203.655.7997 Fax

  5. Alan Atwood

    Alan Atwood Guest

    I've been a subscriber for about 3 months now, and I like it. Full
    coverage of SF, NYC, Philly, and Tour of Connecticut that you can
    watch anytime. Plus some T-town meets and some foreign races. A
    little pricey right now, but lots of potential.

    Alan