Aria TV

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:42:18 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with this group. See http://sport.ariatv.com/

Yes. I got spammed by them today. Coincidence?

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:32:51 +0200, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:42:18 GMT, B. Lafferty wrote:
>> Anyone have any experience with this group. See http://sport.ariatv.com/

>Yes. I got spammed by them today. Coincidence?

Same here.

Having not used my e-mail address here I don't think it's off this
list, where they got the addresses.

Waiting to hear if someone signs up with them to learn more.

Musashi

> Anyone have any experience with this group. See http://sport.ariatv.com/
>
> --
> Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

I got this response a little while back about some womens events.

--------------------------

Wachovia Liberty Classic and will have NYC up in a couple of weeks. To my
knowledge the other PCT events on the "Cycling Channel" have women's races
as well.

It is a WM9 codec format that is not downloaded but streamed to your
computer.

Happy viewing.

WBR,
Michael

M.E. McGuire, Jr.
Chairman, CEO
====================
ARIASYS Incorporated
381 Post Road
Darien, CT 06820

203.655.5975 Office
203.655.7997 Fax

I've been a subscriber for about 3 months now, and I like it. Full
coverage of SF, NYC, Philly, and Tour of Connecticut that you can
watch anytime. Plus some T-town meets and some foreign races. A
little pricey right now, but lots of potential.

Alan