Arione warrantee?

I have 3 Ariones - I've cracked all of them at least once. The two I
bought from the LBS I was able to exchange, but I bought a fancy blue
on eBay and it cracked too - is there any recourse? I can't find a US
distributer. It's an expensive flaw in the "wingflex" design. Too
bad it's the only saddle I ride any more. Any ideas?

On Sep 20, 11:58 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> I have 3 Ariones - I've cracked all of them at least once. The two I
> bought from the LBS I was able to exchange, but I bought a fancy blue
> on eBay and it cracked too - is there any recourse? I can't find a US
> distributer. It's an expensive flaw in the "wingflex" design. Too
> bad it's the only saddle I ride any more. Any ideas?

Highway 2 is the distributor for Fizik but on ebay purchases...go
back to the seller if a retailer(even if an 'ebay store'), if bought
from a consumer, Caveat Emptor.