Arj posts

"Boo" <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > M****
>
> Mandy ?
>
> </guess Gordons' birds name>

Mairi / Maria ? Mikki, if she's a modern lass?

--

Bernie Get back on the wagon to reply..

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:12:36 +0000, Boo wrote:

>> M****
>
>Mandy ?
>
></guess Gordons' birds name>

You got one * right.

[email protected] said...
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:12:36 +0000, Boo wrote:
>
> >> M****
> >
> >Mandy ?
> >
> ></guess Gordons' birds name>
>
> You got one * right.

But is it just the letter, or is it the right letter in the right place?
--
Fran - who knows full well what M's name really is

Fran <[email protected]> wrote
>[email protected] said...

>> >Mandy ?
>> >
>> ></guess Gordons' birds name>
>>
>> You got one * right.
>
>But is it just the letter, or is it the right letter in the right place?

You don't know what her middle name is.

No - it's not "Trouble".
--
Gordon

[email protected] said...
> Fran <[email protected]> wrote
> >[email protected] said...

> >> You got one * right.
> >
> >But is it just the letter, or is it the right letter in the right place?
>
> You don't know what her middle name is.
>
> No - it's not "Trouble".

Ooh, me sir please sir, since I know her first name, can I play 'guess the middle name' please sir?
Has it got an E in it?
--
Fran If you need my email address please ask.

Gordon wrote:
> Boo <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote
>
>>> M****
>>
>>Mandy ?
>>
>></guess Gordons' birds name>
>>
> You may get the name right, but your use of apostrophes is rubbish!

OK, from what you, Phil and Bernie have said I'm conglomerating my final guess as :

Mari'a

:)

--
Boo

Boo <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote
>Gordon wrote:
>> Boo <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote

>>>Mandy ?
>>>
>>></guess Gordons' birds name>
>>>
>> You may get the name right, but your use of apostrophes is rubbish!
>
>OK, from what you, Phil and Bernie have said I'm conglomerating my final guess as :
>
> Mari'a
>

>:)

Ha'Ha'Ha!
--
Gordon

boo@spam_me_no_spam.net said...
> Gordon wrote:
> > Boo <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote

> >>Mandy ?
> >>
> >></guess Gordons' birds name>
> >>
> > You may get the name right, but your use of apostrophes is rubbish!
>
> OK, from what you, Phil and Bernie have said I'm conglomerating my final guess as :
>
> Mari'a

Lessee now, two letters correct and in the right place. Next?
--
Fran If you need my email address please ask.

In article <[email protected]>, Fran <[email protected]> writes
>boo@spam_me_no_spam.net said...
>> Gordon wrote:
>> > Boo <boo@spam_me_no_spam.net> wrote

>> > You may get the name right, but your use of apostrophes is rubbish!
>>
>> OK, from what you, Phil and Bernie have said I'm conglomerating my final guess as :
>>
>> Mari'a
>
>Lessee now, two letters correct and in the right place. Next?

Recount please ;-)

--

http://www.dscs.demon.co.uk/

>In article <[email protected]>, Fran <[email protected]> writes
>>boo@spam_me_no_spam.net said...

>>> OK, from what you, Phil and Bernie have said I'm conglomerating my final guess as :
>>>
>>> Mari'a
>>
>>Lessee now, two letters correct and in the right place. Next?
>
>Recount please ;-)

Yep. So what have we got so far?

{d-sep03}@dscs.demon.co.uk said...
> In article <[email protected]>, Fran <[email protected]> writes
> >boo@spam_me_no_spam.net said...

> >> OK, from what you, Phil and Bernie have said I'm conglomerating my final guess as :
> >>
> >> Mari'a
> >
> >Lessee now, two letters correct and in the right place. Next?
>
> Recount please ;-)

3 if you count the 'M'
--
Fran If you need my email address please ask.

[email protected] said...

> >In article <[email protected]>, Fran <[email protected]> writes
> >>boo@spam_me_no_spam.net said...

> >>Lessee now, two letters correct and in the right place. Next?
> >
> >Recount please ;-)
>
> Yep. So what have we got so far?

M + 2 letters in the right place. 3 black wotnots.
--
Fran If you need my email address please ask.

>>>Recount please ;-)
>>
>>Yep. So what have we got so far?
>
> M + 2 letters in the right place. 3 black wotnots.

Magya ?

<thinks : or am I making this name up ? >

--
Boo

boo@spam_me_no_spam.net said...

> >>Yep. So what have we got so far?
> >
> > M + 2 letters in the right place. 3 black wotnots.
>
> Magya ?
>
> <thinks : or am I making this name up ? >

Magyar (with an r on the end) is Hungarian for - wait for it - Hungarian. M is not Hungarian
however, so... no.
--
Fran If you need my email address please ask.

> Magyar (with an r on the end) is Hungarian for - wait for it - Hungarian. M is not Hungarian
> however, so... no.

Well I give up then. <gives up>

--
Boo