Armadillo Hill Country Classic: Texas Hill Country riding

Rb

Guest
This is the last posting I'll make on this subject... Members of Austin Cycling Association are in
the last days of planning for this ride and it's shaping up nicely.
Liberty Hill, about 30 miles northwest of Austin. Ride through broad valleys, sweeping vistas, and
gently rolling hills! The ride takes you through the beautiful Hill Country of central Texas during
the spring flowering season. I've ridden in this area many times and it is indeed pretty. This
year's tour offers rides of 14, 28, 42, 51, 62, 80, and 100 miles, with sag support and rest stops.
For overachievers, there's a 120-mile option.

New for 2003, the Armadillo Hill Country Tour will include a special Kids & Family Ride Option of
6.5 miles starting in the bike-friendly town of Bertram, TX a few miles down the road from offical
starting point for the Classic edition of this popular ride.

For more information, visit http://www.austincycling.org/2003_ahcc/index.html

RB: FYI- The folks in Temple, Belton, Ft. Hood have been informed. The ride was discussed at our
club meeting last night.

Thanks, John