Armstong on Last Call tonite

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by jrtalon, Jul 27, 2006.

1. jrtalon

jrtalon New Member

Hmm I didn't see this posted on this page, but sorry if its been mentioned. Lance is going to appear on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight(well this morning) at show starts at 1:35, its only a half hour show and the guest is usually on within 10mins of show start. Figured it would be worth noting with everything thats happened today.

Tags:

2. thebluetrain

thebluetrain New Member

Armstrong already said he was not going to comment until the results of the B sample were released, but who knows maybe he'll change his mind.

3. SaintAndrew

SaintAndrew New Member

thanks for the heads up man i'd still like to see lance talk even if he isn't my fave racer.

4. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

Okaaaay. That was weird. I don't know if anyone else watched it, but they acted like the 2006 Tour didn't happen. Like it was recorded two weeks ago or something. So, I guess if Lance says he doesn't want to talk about it, then he REALLY doesn't want to talk about it. Nothing wrong with fighting cancer, however, so I can see he doesn't want any kind of negative stuff surrounding his livestrong pitch. It was just weird to have the most famous cyclist in the world totally ignore the most talked about news story today. BTW, Carson Daly is an idiot, IMHO.

5. sydsyd

sydsyd New Member

Given that he was in Iowa last night, the show was definitely taped.

6. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

Well that makes a lot more sense!