'Armstrong admits to giving Crow the cancer'

-Plano, Texas
This morning, Lance Armstrong, 7 time winner of the Tour de France,
admitted to giving ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow cancer. While Velonews
recently published an uncharacteristically tabloid story of Armstrong
transmitting cancerous squalamous epithelium cells via his *********,
Armstrong vehemently denied such accusations saying his sperm is not
positive for such substances.

Instead, Armstrong said, "It was God punishing her for breaking up my
marriage and devasting my family"."I'm going to now move back in with
my wife and raise my children properly", continued Armstrong.

When asked to comment on these developments, Kristin Armstrong
confirmed the story, "It was God, he gave her the cancer".

Armstrong has been busy the last month starting with the run-up to his
early expected announcment that he is entering the race for the Texas
Governorship in 2007.

[email protected] wrote:

> Instead, Armstrong said, "It was God punishing her for breaking up my
> marriage and devasting my family"."I'm going to now move back in with
> my wife and raise my children properly", continued Armstrong.
>
> When asked to comment on these developments, Kristin Armstrong
> confirmed the story, "It was God, he gave her the cancer".

Well, make up your mine. Was is Lance or was it god?

<<<Well, make up your mine. Was is Lance or was it god?>>>

Those two are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

666