'Armstrong admits to giving Crow the cancer'

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Feb 25, 2006.

  1. -Plano, Texas
    This morning, Lance Armstrong, 7 time winner of the Tour de France,
    admitted to giving ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow cancer. While Velonews
    recently published an uncharacteristically tabloid story of Armstrong
    transmitting cancerous squalamous epithelium cells via his ejaculate,
    Armstrong vehemently denied such accusations saying his sperm is not
    positive for such substances.

    Instead, Armstrong said, "It was God punishing her for breaking up my
    marriage and devasting my family"."I'm going to now move back in with
    my wife and raise my children properly", continued Armstrong.

    When asked to comment on these developments, Kristin Armstrong
    confirmed the story, "It was God, he gave her the cancer".

    Armstrong has been busy the last month starting with the run-up to his
    early expected announcment that he is entering the race for the Texas
    Governorship in 2007.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:

    > Instead, Armstrong said, "It was God punishing her for breaking up my
    > marriage and devasting my family"."I'm going to now move back in with
    > my wife and raise my children properly", continued Armstrong.
    >
    > When asked to comment on these developments, Kristin Armstrong
    > confirmed the story, "It was God, he gave her the cancer".

    Well, make up your mine. Was is Lance or was it god?

  3. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    <<<Well, make up your mine. Was is Lance or was it god?>>>

    Those two are at opposite ends of the spectrum.