Armstrong Alleged Doping -- LA Times Article

Zoot Katz wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:51:26 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
> wrote: {context?}

>> It's over, move on.

> Remember Carl Lewis.

You mean Ben Johnson? You know, that CANADIAN who cheated to win the 100M
dash in the Olympics and was stripped of his medals and banned from the
sport?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Johnson_(athlete)

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Zoot Katz wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:51:26 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
>> wrote: {context?}

>>> It's over, move on.

>> Remember Carl Lewis.

> You mean Ben Johnson? You know, that CANADIAN who cheated to win the
> 100M dash in the Olympics and was stripped of his medals and banned
> from the sport?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Johnson_(athlete)

Ooops: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Johnson_(athlete)

Since when is the L.A. Times a reliable source for anything other than the classified and Fry's sale

--
Tp,

-------- __o
----- -\<. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

TomP <[email protected]> wrote:

>Since when is the L.A. Times a reliable source for anything other than the classified and Fry's sale

I believe they're a pretty good source for accurate US anti-terrorist
program information.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Mark Hickey wrote:
> TomP <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Since when is the L.A. Times a reliable source for anything other
>> than the classified and Fry's sale ads?

> I believe they're a pretty good source for accurate US anti-terrorist
> program information.

True...but as usual, /second/ best.