Armstrong and Hilton

Nas_kaj

Aug 14, 2006
Lance Armstrong was reportedly seen in a club with Paris Hilton. Is this true? If it is, I have to put a stop to it! This will taint his name.

Nas_kaj said:
Lance Armstrong was reportedly seen in a club with Paris Hilton. Is this true? If it is, I have to put a stop to it! This will taint his name.
How can she bear the shame?

the lastest rumour ive heard is lance and actor matthew mcconaughey are sharing a house in malibu ( i think) after both split from their fiances. juicy but i somehow dont think its true, mind you he's done alot for cancer sufferers so maybe he's going to be fighting for gay people soon

Nas_kaj said:
i dont think her 'taint' is what he's after....

fnar fnar

So he's slumming, but at least he's slumming with style.

Could have been worse. It could have been Rosie O'Donnell,

I hear she was arrested yesterday for........oh no,DUI.Who would have guessed?

Nas_kaj said:
I think she is due to pick up some cycling skill as she's about to lose her driver's license for drink driving.

jhuskey said:
I hear she was arrested yesterday for........oh no,DUI.Who would have guessed?
Paris Hilton...doping!!!
Oh,the humanity! Has this man no conscience? An All-American sweetheart like Paris corrupted! The shame,the shame!

stevebaby said:
Paris Hilton...doping!!!
Oh,the humanity! Has this man no conscience? An All-American sweetheart like Paris corrupted! The shame,the shame!

Not doping, just drunk as dogshit. I wonder if she insulted the Jewish race when she was arrested.
That should be a thread. "Top 20 ethnic insults to shout while drinking".

jhuskey said:
I wonder if she insulted the Jewish race when she was arrested.
It was reported that she was verbally thrashing Eskimo's. She said " I am never , never going fishing with them again !" and then she asked if anyone had a fuggin cigarette. " I want a Hamburger!"

lw

jhuskey said:
Not doping, just drunk as dogshit. I wonder if she insulted the Jewish race when she was arrested.
I feel duty-bound to rescue this unfortunate girl and lead her back to the path of righteousness.
I know that she will thank me...somehow.