Armstrong Attacking Penultimate Climb

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David Ryan, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    This, I suppose, is the final test for the Tour (TIOOYK). Nice if he has a good gap for the run into
    Grenoble. Pressure off, chance to recover if there's a 'problem'.

    Tags:

  2. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    David Ryan wrote:

    > This, I suppose, is the final test for the Tour (TIOOYK). Nice if he has a good gap for the run
    > into Grenoble. Pressure off, chance to recover if there's a 'problem'.

    Nope, just countered all attacks and rode along with Mayo. Not further tipping his hand further for
    the Tour at all. Looks like Vasseur will get the stage.