Armstrong comeback!

This Tour buyout thing sounds to me like threat from Armstrong.
Something like - if you don't let my team (and me) ride the Tour, you won't have the Tour. Certain Johan may be involved in whole this shuffle too.

Andrija said:
This Tour buyout thing sounds to me like threat from Armstrong.
Something like - if you don't let my team (and me) ride the Tour, you won't have the Tour. Certain Johan may be involved in whole this shuffle too.
True. But can he come up with the cash. In any event, Sarkozy would step in and nationalise ASO should there be a threat that les Americains were to gain ownership. :D

I know I would demand that if someone tried to buy RCS!

Powerful Pete said:
True. But can he come up with the cash. In any event, Sarkozy would step in and nationalise ASO should there be a threat that les Americains were to gain ownership. :D

I know I would demand that if someone tried to buy RCS!
Off course... French would find way to stop him.
But, it's his to try.
Something's cooking, for sure... Lots of smoke these days around Armstrong and Tour.

Andrija said:
Off course... French would find way to stop him.
But, it's his to try.
Something's cooking, for sure... Lots of smoke these days around Armstrong and Tour.
True that. It does make me curious... why bother if you were Lance?

Powerful Pete said:
True that. It does make me curious... why bother if you were Lance?
To prove innocence... No matter how ridiculous it sounds and looks after all these years and caught rivals.

Powerful Pete said:
Well, if Amaury can get enough money why wouldn't they sell? The question is whether LA could put together the kind of financing package required. What would it cost to buy a company with 150 million Euro in sales annually? Dunno. Corporate finance whiz kids out there, please enlighten us.
The good thing is that if The tour is up for sale I can imagine there would be more than Armstrong interested in buying it. The tour is a successful, money earning enterprise. If I owned it I'd keep it.

mitosis said:
The good thing is that if The tour is up for sale I can imagine there would be more than Armstrong interested in buying it. The tour is a successful, money earning enterprise. If I owned it I'd keep it.
Yes, but it depends what you get offered for it...

ad9898 said:
Contador and Armstrong will be on the same team, Contador to go for a Giro, Veulta double next year and helping Armstrong in the tour, not quite official yet but watch this space
- P: El año próximo con Armstrong y con Contador en el mismo equipo la situación será diferente, usted ¿A quien prefiere?
- R: A los dos. No hay diferencias, el equipo estará para trabajar y lo hará, con uno, con otro o con los dos.

http://click.cyclingfever.com/?jump=3/7500/1167822726-86

Funniest thing I've read in days: http://time-blog.com/10questions/lance-armstrong/

My favs are:

In 1999 he vanquished a fleet of his peers to capture cycling’s greatest prize, the Tour de France, less than three years after overcoming cancer. Then he did it again, six more times. The tenacious Texan, who has devoted his energy to his cancer foundation, Livestrong, since retiring in 2005, recently announced he would un-retire for one more try at the yellow jersey. Submit your questions for Lance Armstrong here, and look for the upcoming interview in TIME magazine.

Posted by alex barkan in new york:
Did you feel guilt leaving your wife after she was there for you in your darkest moment during your battle with cancer?

Posted by Bobby Jim in New GettisBurg:
Cake or Pie?

Posted by Alex Poehner in Japan:
Do you think you have an inherent advantage of having only one testicle, seeing as when sitting on a bycicle you only feel half the pain of a regular man?

Posted by David Haddad in San Jose:
In hindsight, why did you retire in 2007? I have to admit that you destroyed or shattered the competition in your last Tour de France. What are your expectations for this Tour de France. Do you feel that cyclists such as Levi Leipheimer will feel upset since he may think you are stealing the limelight from him?

Posted by greg from france in paris:
Bye bye Lance,
We dont want you in france
We dont want cheaters
Let young cyclers to win the tour de france
last tour de france was good without you
we will spit on all cheaters including you
We want professional cyclers with ethical minds
thanx and bye
greg

Posted by John in Billings MT:
So Lance its time to come clean: Would you relate past steriod use to your bout with cancer?

whiteboytrash said:
Funniest thing I've read in days: http://time-blog.com/10questions/lance-armstrong/

My favs are:

In 1999 he vanquished a fleet of his peers to capture cycling’s greatest prize, the Tour de France, less than three years after overcoming cancer. Then he did it again, six more times. The tenacious Texan, who has devoted his energy to his cancer foundation, Livestrong, since retiring in 2005, recently announced he would un-retire for one more try at the yellow jersey. Submit your questions for Lance Armstrong here, and look for the upcoming interview in TIME magazine.

Posted by alex barkan in new york:
Did you feel guilt leaving your wife after she was there for you in your darkest moment during your battle with cancer?

Posted by Bobby Jim in New GettisBurg:
Cake or Pie?

Posted by Alex Poehner in Japan:
Do you think you have an inherent advantage of having only one testicle, seeing as when sitting on a bycicle you only feel half the pain of a regular man?

Posted by David Haddad in San Jose:
In hindsight, why did you retire in 2007? I have to admit that you destroyed or shattered the competition in your last Tour de France. What are your expectations for this Tour de France. Do you feel that cyclists such as Levi Leipheimer will feel upset since he may think you are stealing the limelight from him?

Posted by greg from france in paris:
Bye bye Lance,
We dont want you in france
We dont want cheaters
Let young cyclers to win the tour de france
last tour de france was good without you
we will spit on all cheaters including you
We want professional cyclers with ethical minds
thanx and bye
greg

Posted by John in Billings MT:
So Lance its time to come clean: Would you relate past steriod use to your bout with cancer?
I liked this one:

Posted by Michele Ferrari in Bologna: Bongiorno Lance

I have some leftova hemo packs for you. Do you wanna them back?

Ciao

Michele

Rolfrae said:
I liked this one:

Posted by Michele Ferrari in Bologna: Bongiorno Lance

I have some leftova hemo packs for you. Do you wanna them back?

Ciao

Michele
Was that you !!! :D

Rolfrae said:
No, but I wish I had thought of it first! My question was lame in comparison.
belgian media report´s that leferve have singed armstrong to quick step

zlatan said:
belgian media report´s that leferve have singed armstrong to quick step
Really? Guess we'll find out on Thursday at His Majesty's press conference.

Rolfrae said:
Really? Guess we'll find out on Thursday at His Majesty's press conference.
yeah we will se.. but if quick step don´t sing bettini they have money over to sing lance ande lefevre will get aso let lance ride.. smart chocie of armstrong if the news ar correct

zlatan said:
yeah we will se.. but if quick step don´t sing bettini they have money over to sing lance ande lefevre will get aso let lance ride.. smart chocie of armstrong if the news ar correct
Lance is riding for free - he said so.

Dopers paradise at QS...... he can get some blow off Boonen.

zlatan said:
Didn't he say he'll ride for free?

zlatan said:
yeah but he can take the money and donate it to cancer? he is not stupid..
No.
That's not the idea of comeback.
BTW, Demol could return to Quickstep after this.

TV sports are doped and fixed.

If Pharmstong has his sponsors buy the ravce 9or just be #1 advertoser) he wins, or anyone his benefactors decide on.

His seven Tour wins were fixed too! Obviously he/they cheated.