Armstrong Confesses!

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by No_Positives, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Hein-Verbruggen

Pharmstrong has an ear peice in his right ear and his PR/legal posse off camera too. They already did a pre-interview and ran through all of Nike's Q & A. Larry is a TV lapdog.

At the UCI we protected that lame arse for seven long years. He still owe me another installment to my Zurich account. We have more doping positives on him for 2000 thru 2005 TDFs.

I am accruing interest on that cow blood addict.

2. fbircher

fbircher New Member

Whenever I travel to Edinburgh it always strikes me as a crazy place to commute on bicycle (at least in the central area of town). It's impressive to see quite a few cyclists doing so anyway.

3. jsull14

jsull14 New Member

What Horner needs is a PR manager. Instead of saying what most athletes say, which is "it's not about the money," Horner just comes out and says it about the money. It's always about the money, but to get the public and teams on your side you can't say that and instead should let your agent worry about the money side of things.

But I did like how Horner gave Velo News' Neal Rogers about 6-7 minutes of time each day at the Tour. That's about 5:55-6:55 minutes more time than Hincapie would give. I watched every one of those Horner interviews.

4. helmutRoole2

helmutRoole2 New Member

You know, here's the thing about Horner, and I shouldn't have left this out. He is principled. You may not like what drives him, but he is predictable and it doesn't surprise me that he gave Rogers that time even during the pressure cooker that the Tour must be. And I don't think he's liar unless we're talking about doping issues, a tightrope I think he walks reasonably well.

When I was an athlete, I didn't care for him. As a journalist, he wasn't too bad.

5. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

Agreed. What he said about Vino made real sense. However when he comments on Armstrong the sharks dive in. He said that you can't compete against someone preparing like Vino (blood doping). He said when its that sophisticated how can you possibly compete ? To me that makes perfect sense.... why do we not jump on that ?

6. fbircher

fbircher New Member

So are you honestly saying you think there is a scarcity of people on this forum expressing the opinion that LA doped? I think it would be easier to list the threads where at least a few people (including me) have NOT chimed in to express that opinion. Opinions about LA doping are propably the one topic of this forum that gets "jumped on" more than any other!

7. No_Positives

No_Positives New Member

Bumping the spam