Armstrong dating Sheryl Crow?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jason Spaceman, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. From the article:
    (KRT) - America's most eligible postal worker, Lance Armstrong, is apparently squiring around singer
    Sheryl Crow, not actress Sandra Bullock, as had been previously blabbered. Don't you just hate it
    when investigative gossip reporters get that sort of stuff wrong? Bullock was mistakenly described
    as the girlfriend of the five-time Tour de France champ - who rides for the U.S. Postal Service team
    - because both hail from Austin, Texas, and he once gave her a charm bracelet inscribed "You keep my
    heart racing."

    But Crow is the true paramour, the New York Post says. "They are trying to keep it very secret
    because he's going through a very ugly divorce," its source said.

    Read it at http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/news/7173980.htm

    J. Spaceman

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:05:20 GMT, Jason Spaceman wrote:
    > America's most eligible postal worker, Lance Armstrong, is apparently squiring around singer
    > Sheryl Crow, not actress Sandra Bullock

    As almost every word in a sentence. http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/tmp/mpuotw.mp3

  3. Swampy

    Swampy Guest

  4. Greg Nelson

    Greg Nelson Guest

  5. Cathy Boland

    Cathy Boland Guest

    Not sure how it applies to this post, but pretty funny anyway. Thanks for the laugh!

  6. On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:24:32 GMT, Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote:
    p://www.nhl.com/lineups/player/8459423.html

    >I guess she likes her athletes.

    I think she is an athlete -- either an accomplish track and field competitor (hurdles perhaps) or
    triathlete. I cannot remember where I read this.

    JT
    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  7. The New York Post is also as much a bastion of journalistic integrity as Fox News. It's a just a
    matter of hours before every outlet previously observed parroting the Lance/Sandra connection will
    be parrotting this one ... according to sources.

    Jason Spaceman wrote:
    > From the article:
    > (KRT) - America's most eligible postal worker, Lance Armstrong, is apparently squiring around
    > singer Sheryl Crow, not actress Sandra Bullock, as had been previously blabbered. Don't you just
    > hate it when investigative gossip reporters get that sort of stuff wrong? Bullock was mistakenly
    > described as the girlfriend of the five-time Tour de France champ - who rides for the U.S. Postal
    > Service team - because both hail from Austin, Texas, and he once gave her a charm bracelet
    > inscribed "You keep my heart racing."
    >
    > But Crow is the true paramour, the New York Post says. "They are trying to keep it very secret
    > because he's going through a very ugly divorce," its source said.
    >
    > Read it at http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/news/7173980.htm
    >

    > J. Spaceman

  8. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  9. Desay

    Desay Guest

    >The New York Post is also as much a bastion of journalistic integrity as Fox News.

    Which is just a tad more then Ted Turners and Hanoi Hannahs (Jane Fonda) CNN.

  10. On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 01:48:40 GMT, Cathy Boland wrote:
    > "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> As almost every word in a sentence.
    >
    > Not sure how it applies to this post

    Armstrong, Bullock, Crow; f the f'ing f'ers.

  11. Dumbasses -

    what's next?

    LANCE with Cher ?

    jeeeez. is this what the globalisation of cycling is coming to ?

  12. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    DESAY <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>The New York Post is also as much a bastion of journalistic integrity as Fox News.

    > Which is just a tad more then Ted Turners and Hanoi Hannahs (Jane Fonda) CNN.

    Turner sold CNN 7 years ago, Fonda dee-vorced him 2 years ago. Your point?

  13. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:

    > Dumbasses -
    >
    > what's next?
    >
    > LANCE with Cher ?
    >
    > jeeeez. is this what the globalisation of cycling is coming to ?

    If it makes them happy, it can't be that bad for the dumbasses.

  14. Jay Hill

    Jay Hill Guest

    Clovis Lark wrote:
    > DESAY <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>>The New York Post is also as much a bastion of journalistic integrity as Fox News.
    >
    >>Which is just a tad more then Ted Turners and Hanoi Hannahs (Jane Fonda) CNN.
    >
    > Turner sold CNN 7 years ago, Fonda dee-vorced him 2 years ago. Your point?

    It's on top of his little bitty head.

  15. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > But Crow is the true paramour,

    So if Lance loses the 2004 Tour, the headline would be ....?

    Hint: It's on the average r.b.r. level.

    -ilan

  16. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Ilan Vardi wrote:
    > Jason Spaceman <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >

    >> But Crow is the true paramour,
    >
    > So if Lance loses the 2004 Tour, the headline would be ....?
    >
    > Hint: It's on the average r.b.r. level.
    >
    > -ilan

    Hmmm. Average rbr level? Okay: "Lance eats pussy."

  17. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    DESAY <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Turner sold CNN 7 years ago, Fonda dee-vorced him 2 years ago. Your point?

    > It's the antithesis of FOX. You know the point.

    It seems pretty friendly to the current administration. I know that Turner ain't. So what was
    your point?

  18. Mike Cox

    Mike Cox Guest

    > isn't that ironic?

    Does that mean he is actually dating Alanis Morisette?