Hickey- That's got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on
this site. Heck, you and your 595$ ti frame post waay more than me.
You must be TWICE the pedophile I am.. what a dumbass.
I'm not singling out armstrong, as the last writer politely noted. I
am reminding people that he is whipping the [censored] out of elite ahtletes
that do dope. Unless of course you are all dumb enough to believe that
a pidgeon flying by dropped an EPO turd in the eye of camenzind, and
that made the test. Or that Tyler ate some really really rare beef and
that blew his test. Or that Museeuw was eating wasps cause the
stingers keep him regular. Or that Vandenbroucke's dog desperately
needed EPO. Or that Jeanson has a naturally high hematocrit of 56 and
hasn't won anything since her sanction. Or that Richard Virenque
really didn't do it. Or that Raimondus' mother in law really really
needs EPO and HGH to mow the lawn in Uzbekistan or wherever the hell
he's from. Or that Tammy Thomas chopped up bull testicles for dinner
and that made her (his?) test. Or that Garzelli's positive was the
result of a contaminated twinkie.
C'mon people. No one (well almost No one) is going to jump up and
say, "Yup, I doped. that's me. done". Denial is current code.
Decanio in his own bizzare sick demeneted way are at least trying. As
someone that has had a lot of exposure to both doping controls, drug
tests, and banned lists, as an athlete, promoter, and lab worker, there
are ways to cheat. Tests are not perfect, they are simply the best
available science we have now. While I don't have proof of anything,
any reasonably intelligent person has to look at the recent BALCO
scandals and at least have doubts. Couple that with allegations,
performances, etc, and you should have more. There's a lot of money at
stake here, and money makes people do crazy things.
Maybe someday the truth will come out. True, it will likely be the day
after we figure out who reall shot Kennedy, but someday perhaps it
will. Till then, I have doubts, and I'm not afraid to say it. As an
educated person, I am entitled to my ideas. At least I'm not a lemming
believing every crumb of information passed down to him by others.