Armstrong face to face

swampy1970 said:
Would you like a cup o' tea? One ball or two?

you ain't got the balls to really say that. i can tell, seriously. and it's not my fault so don't get mad at me.

roadhouse said:
you ain't got the balls to really say that. i can tell, seriously. and it's not my fault so don't get mad at me.

I've said worse to bigger people and sometimes received a pummeling for it... :p

It might not be the first thing I say but it might just be the last...

slyjackson said:
Why wont you let "Bro Deal " sniff your saddle?

He would simply answer that he already sold the saddle sniffing rights to slyjackson, who takes a big whiff every night before heading to his bedroom with a handful of tissues.

If you really had a heart and any decency, you will put to rest all your lies and reveal all. It will show you have balls. I forgot, that is plural, you only have one ball.

jhuskey said:
And it's been so quiet and peaceful around here lately. Oh well!:rolleyes:

Have you lived in the Smoky Mountains all your life? I was last there in 1992. Smart people go there and don't leave. So much to do there. So many restaurants and activities. Mountains fresh air and few undesirables. The only problem is there has to be a lot of traffic. Now I see they are going to open new roads, but Dolly will add on to her parks and they are building more condos, so even the new roads will become conjested. If I lived there I would only ride a bike.

You hate Lance Armstrong? Is it because he's famous. Can ride a bike better than you? He gets all the women? He's rich? He has a testicle and you have none? You hate me because I try to inform people that they are lying about cancer? You lost someone to cancer and it just can't be that easy? It is just that easy. In fact millions have developed lumps and cancer lumps aren't even serious. I would say about as serious as a large pimple. A lump is your body telling you that you aren't doing something right.It's betetr to get a cancer lump than to **** blood and discover it's hit your liver or bladder. So how long have you hated professional cyclists and people who try to inform the public they are being lied to? You must really hate Grandmothers who bake cookies and give them to homeless people. Just lay back on this couch and tell me your daddy took you swimming and he helped you put on your swimming trunks and you thought playing with your you was strange and that it wasn't necessary to help you since you were 14.

bicycledick said:
You hate Lance Armstrong? Is it because he's famous. Can ride a bike better than you? He gets all the women? He's rich? He has a testicle and you have none? You hate me because I try to inform people that they are lying about cancer? You lost someone to cancer and it just can't be that easy? It is just that easy. In fact millions have developed lumps and cancer lumps aren't even serious. I would say about as serious as a large pimple. A lump is your body telling you that you aren't doing something right.It's betetr to get a cancer lump than to **** blood and discover it's hit your liver or bladder. So how long have you hated professional cyclists and people who try to inform the public they are being lied to? You must really hate Grandmothers who bake cookies and give them to homeless people. Just lay back on this couch and tell me your daddy took you swimming and he helped you put on your swimming trunks and you thought playing with your you was strange and that it wasn't necessary to help you since you were 14.

You really have a serious mental problem and you should seek professional help as soon as possible.....:(