Armstrong forgets his cancer.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. The arrogant, mean, and ruthless pre-cancer Armstrong has shown himself for this edition of the Tour
    de France.

    Tags:

  2. stilltime1

    stilltime1 Guest

    < The arrogant, mean, ruthless pre-cancer Armstrong has shown himself for this edition of the Tour
    de France > I'm a newbie, but maybe the guy has something on his mind?

  3. how so?