Armstrong gaining power

IH8LANCE said:
That's the spirit. Thank you for reminding me why I log on to this site once every few weeks or so. I love the creativity of circuitous reasoning for Lance hatred that is exhibited with such spittle-coated eloquence here.

You miserable ****heads. LOL.

Jimmy "tilting at windmills" **** - how DARE you insult him. His aim is righteous and his motives are pure(if the dignity of a few cancer survivors is trashed along the way so be it). ONWARD down the chute, ****, toward your final resting place.

Yeah, it's so much more reasonable to be enamored like you guys are with a guy who pumped himself up with EPO and god-only-knows-what-else AFTER surviving cancer just so he could cheat his way to 7 Tour wins while lying about it the whole time, continues to lie about it, all the while spending tens of millions on art and real estate while contributing next to nothing financially to cancer research or even to his own foundation (check the livestrong donations list). But hey, cancer research ain't nearly as important as that new $9 million condo in Aspen, is it?

That's the guy you hero-worship and consistently apologize for. Nice choice.

Leafer said:
Yeah, it's so much more reasonable to be enamored like you guys are with a guy who pumped himself up with EPO and god-only-knows-what-else AFTER surviving cancer just so he could cheat his way to 7 Tour wins while lying about it the whole time, continues to lie about it, all the while spending tens of millions on art and real estate while contributing next to nothing financially to cancer research or even to his own foundation (check the livestrong donations list). But hey, cancer research ain't nearly as important as that new $9 million condo in Aspen, is it?

That's the guy you hero-worship and consistently apologize for. Nice choice.
Wow, you are clueless.

jimmypop said:
And you do a poor job of trolling.
did someone say trolling? I am here so yes I am trolling! hehe

how ya doing jimmypop?

Leafer said:
That's pretty much what would be printed on the dust cover of an unauthorised LA biography. All true of course. Paul Kimmage was on the money. LA really is a cancer on the sport of professional cycling.

for you guys who think that Armstrong is going to up and win the tour this year or even has any ambition of doing so you should watch his interview after stage 20 of the giro on universalsports.com... he says he had some illusions of him coming back for number 8 around december time period but no longer.. he sort of asks you guys who expect him to win the tour to shut the f'up.. not going to happen. i think he realizes how he was dropped by these guys at the Giro and understands that Contador is head and shoulders above any of those guys so he better get used to carrying bottles..

He sounds pretty reasonable in that interview. Has some good stuff to say.

Eldrack said:
He sounds pretty reasonable in that interview. Has some good stuff to say.

i agree... he doesn't sound like a total **** as usual.. getting your ass handed to you day after day tends to humble and mellow one out a little. but, yeah, i agreed with most of what he was saying, even the stuff about the press and using twitter, blogs etc to access fans directly and cutting out the middle man (the traditional press).. seemed to make sense. don't even think he was being spiteful or anything just pragmatic..

doctorSpoc said:
i agree... he doesn't sound like a total **** as usual.. getting your ass handed to you day after day tends to humble and mellow one out a little. but, yeah, i agreed with most of what he was saying, even the stuff about the press and using twitter, blogs etc to access fans directly and cutting out the middle man (the traditional press).. seemed to make sense. don't even think he was being spiteful or anything just pragmatic..
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee