Armstrong reckons Ullrich didn't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dene Wilby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> >
> > "chris French" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In message <[email protected]>, Robert Bruce
> > > <robatanalytical-dynamicsdotcodotyoukay@?.?.invalid> writes
> > > >"Trealaw Boy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > >
> > > >> Has anyone got a view on this? Armstrong is now claiming that
Ullrich
> > > >> did not wait wait for him on the Tour's stage to Luz Ardiden. It
was
> > > >> only when Tyler Hamilton caught up did he wait.
> > > >
> > > >The Guardian included an extract from LA's new book last Saturday
that
> > > >includes this assertion.
> > >
> > > You can read the article online at:
> > >
> > > <http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/story/0,10482,1046003,00.html>
> > > --
> > > Chris French, Leeds
> >
> > Well who would believe anything anyone says who thinks that
Vinokourov
> > is a Russian ! Who reads this rubbish anyway ?
> >
> > Graham
>
> Well, you obviously read it ;-) How come you have such a dislike of Lance?
>
> Dene

I seem to have upset the "Lance" is GOD club here. Who said I had a dislike of "Lance" ? It seems
that other people here can't see his highness being criticised ! To then **** off Merckx, Hinault
and Indurain in defence of "HIs Lanceness" seems a bit of a weak reply. When "Lance" can do what
these guys have done then I'll acknowledge the criticisim. Deap breath now !

Graham

Graham <[email protected]> wrote:

> I seem to have upset the "Lance" is GOD club here. Who said I had a dislike of "Lance" ? It
> seems that other people here can't see his highness being criticised ! To then **** off Merckx,
> Hinault and Indurain in defence of "HIs Lanceness" seems a bit of a weak reply. When "Lance"
> can do what these guys have done then I'll acknowledge the criticisim. Deap breath now !

Snif Sniff!

I smell troll ****!

--
Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to email.

"marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1g1uc3e.hyx3c47ttmtjN%[email protected]...
> Graham <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I seem to have upset the "Lance" is GOD club here. Who said I had a dislike of "Lance" ? It
> > seems that other people here can't see his
highness
> > being criticised ! To then **** off Merckx, Hinault and Indurain in
defence
> > of "HIs Lanceness" seems a bit of a weak reply. When "Lance" can do what these guys have done
> > then I'll acknowledge the criticisim. Deap breath
now !
>
> Snif Sniff!
>
> I smell troll ****!
>
>
> --
> Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to email.

You can sniff all you like. Am I not entitled to an opinion. As someone who enjoys riding my bike
and enjoys watching Cycling on the TV, I think that there is a lot to be said about the history
of the sport. Unfortunately "Lance" does not seem to agree and demeans himself in criricising
Ullrich after the Tour is over. If he wants to whine then why doesn't he speak to Ullrich ? As
for Tyler Hamilton "telling " everyone to slow down ! Who put him in charge ? If you have an
opinion on this subject then post it if not then let everyone else feel free to express theirs'
and go and smell your own shite !

Graham

> >
> > Snif Sniff!
> >
> > I smell troll ****!
> >
> >
> > --
> > Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to
> > email.
>
> You can sniff all you like. Am I not entitled to an opinion. As someone who enjoys riding my
> bike and enjoys watching Cycling on the TV, I think that there is a lot to be said about the
> history of the sport. Unfortunately "Lance" does not seem to agree and demeans himself in
> criricising Ullrich after the Tour is over. If he wants to whine then why doesn't he speak to
> Ullrich ? As for Tyler Hamilton "telling " everyone to slow down ! Who put him in charge ? If
> you have an opinion on this subject then post it if not then let everyone else feel free to
> express theirs' and go and smell your own shite !

My opinion? It's definately troll **** and not a very subtle one at that.

--
Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to email.

"marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1g1uekv.1ogv67hnk7gtuN%[email protected]...
>
> > >
> > > Snif Sniff!
> > >
> > > I smell troll ****!
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to
> > > email.
> >
> > You can sniff all you like. Am I not entitled to an opinion. As
someone
> > who enjoys riding my bike and enjoys watching Cycling on the TV, I think that there is a lot to
> > be said about the history of the sport.
Unfortunately
> > "Lance" does not seem to agree and demeans himself in criricising
Ullrich
> > after the Tour is over. If he wants to whine then why doesn't he speak
to
> > Ullrich ? As for Tyler Hamilton "telling " everyone to slow down ! Who
put
> > him in charge ? If you have an opinion on this subject then post it if not then let everyone
> > else feel free to express theirs' and go and smell your own
shite !
>
> My opinion? It's definately troll **** and not a very subtle one at that.
>
>
> --
> Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to email.

Well very constuctive there then ! Remember to use your spell check it might make people take
your posts seriously.

Graham

Trealaw Boy wrote:

> Has anyone got a view on this? Armstrong is now claiming that Ullrich did not wait wait for him on
> the Tour's stage to Luz Ardiden. It was only when Tyler Hamilton caught up did he wait.

It's rubbish. The picture below shows that Ullrich was right behind Armstrong and Mayo when they
went down and only narrowly avoided falling over them.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour.php?id=photos/2003/tour03/stage15/tdf2003-armstrong-mayo-u-67

Tyler Hamilton is nowhere to be seen. So how come Ullrich ended up in Hamilton's group if he
didn't wait?

In fact, if anyone had any cause for complaint it's Ullrich, because Mayo and Armstrong went
straight past the waiting group when they came back. To his credit, he didn't say anything
like that.

In fact the crash actually helped Armstrong win the Tour because he got charged up on adrenaline
while Ullrich lost his rhythm through waiting.

> I think Armstrong is being discourteous here and may be trying to ruffle a few feathers in time
> for next year.

And he's got a book to sell ...

Andy

> >
> > My opinion? It's definately troll **** and not a very subtle one at that.
> >
> >
> > --
> > Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to
> > email.
>
> Well very constuctive there then ! Remember to use your spell check it might make people take
> your posts seriously.

Now a spelling troll? You have struck the bottom of the barrel.

"Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> > >
> > > My opinion? It's definately troll **** and not a very subtle one at that.
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Marc Please note this is now a redudant email address. Add an extra c at the end of marc to
> > > email.
> >
> > Well very constuctive there then ! Remember to use your spell check
it
> > might make people take your posts seriously.
>
> Now a spelling troll? You have struck the bottom of the barrel.

And landed on you !

Graham

[email protected] wrote:
> Has anyone got a view on this? Armstrong is now claiming that Ullrich did not wait wait for him on
> the Tour's stage to Luz Ardiden. It was only when Tyler Hamilton caught up did he wait.

What's your source for this?

--
Callas

Status
Not open for further replies.