Armstrong runs NY Marathon in 2h59:37

wolfix Let's discuss the logic of your comment...... 1st of all, you don't know one item in the contract that NIKE has with Lance.
There are a few here that think they are both clairvoyant and omni present …when it comes to anything LA.
They must be, they sure try to persuade us of it…. :rolleyes:

Tim Lamkin said:
Looked at your own avatar lately... :eek: :D you guys are so funny
That avatar is me, homeboy, but you can stroke off to it while your stealing glances at your Lance posters.

See you at the "i-wanna-stroke-lance" forum. ;)

Tim Lamkin said:
WOW such a command of the English language.
Come on Tim. I know you've got more than one sentence in you. You can do it, little timmy. Make a big boy post. You're a DoD of civilian. You've got all day and nothing to do.

How about a big boy post.

helmutRoole2 said:
Come on Tim. I know you've got more than one sentence in you. You can do it, little timmy. Make a big boy post. You're a DoD of civilian. You've got all day and nothing to do.

How about a big boy post.
Don't worry about Helmut, Timmy. He's God awefully retarded. ***** didn't even graduate from high school. Grew up in a trailer park.

Martin Jackson said:
Don't worry about Helmut, Timmy. He's God awefully retarded. ***** didn't even graduate from high school. Grew up in a trailer park.
Why you gotta be slinging the b-word?

Martin Jackson said:
Like you've never called me the b-word.
I've never called you the b-word. I called you a **** a couple days back but never the b-word. Look through my posts, ****.

helmutRoole2 said:
I've never called you the b-word. I called you a **** a couple days back but never the b-word. Look through my posts, ****.
Okay, okay. You're right. You never called me the b-word. I checked. That doesn't change that you are a blind devotee to bashing Lance.

Martin Jackson said:
Okay, okay. You're right. You never called me the b-word. I checked. That doesn't change that you are a blind devotee to bashing Lance.
You left out some words, dumb ass... "...change THE FACT that you are..."

Besides, didn't you pm me with a half baked conspiracy theory ref. Armstrong and Landis... some crazy **** you scooped up on raceclean.org?

I can't believe you go to that site. They hate the hell out of your boy Lance and yet you go there every day to see what sort of lurid tail they have on him.

So let's hear your conspiracy theory.

helmutRoole2 said:
You left out some words, dumb ass... "...change THE FACT that you are..."

Besides, didn't you pm me with a half baked conspiracy theory ref. Armstrong and Landis... some crazy **** you scooped up on raceclean.org?

I can't believe you go to that site. They hate the hell out of your boy Lance and yet you go there every day to see what sort of lurid tail they have on him.

So let's here your conspiracy theory.
Nope. When I get the facts straight, I'll call a press confernce.

Martin Jackson said:
Nope. When I get the facts straight, I'll call a press confernce.
Great. You're probably going to reveal that Tim Lamkin is Armstrong's homosexual lover. You go Martin!

helmutRoole2 said:
Great. You're probably going to reveal that Tim Lamkin is Armstrong's homosexual lover. You go Martin!
Why you gotta bust on Tim? Why you got to bring him in on this? Get his name out of your mouth! Get it out!

Martin Jackson said:
Why you gotta bust on Tim? Why you got to bring him in on this? Get his name out of your mouth! Get it out!
Okay, I'll get his name out of my mouth when you get Lance's **** out of yours. Deal?

helmutRoole2 said:
Okay, I'll get his name out of my mouth when you get Lance's **** out of yours. Deal?
Now you gone too far. I'm calling you on the cell. Calling right now, ******.

Tim? A little help? Chime in whenever.

Martin Jackson said:
Now you gone too far. I'm calling you on the cell. Calling right now, ******.

Tim? A little help? Chime in whenever.
Don't ask him for help, weasel. He's still trying to figure out how to string two sentences together.

helmutRoole2 said:
Don't ask him for help, weasel. He's still trying to figure out how to string two sentences together.
Tim? Ain't you got nothing to say on this?

Damn, brother left me standing with my **** in my hand. And to think I came to his aid.

Guess he really can't string two sentences together.

Martin Jackson said:
Tim? Ain't you got nothing to say on this?

Damn, brother left me standing with my **** in my hand. And to think I came to his aid.

Guess he really can't string two sentences together.
Nope this is to entertaining just reading, beside one sentences is more then that "other" guy handle at once, I mean come on look at his picture....

Tim Lamkin said:
Nope this is to entertaining just reading, beside one sentences is more then that "other" guy handle at once, I mean come on look at his picture....

Copy edit: Nope. This is too entertaining just reading. Besides, one sentence is more than that "other" guy can handle at once. I mean, come on, look at his picture...

Tim, you came close. In fact, if you'd used proper punctuation, you could have had three sentences. The word "nope" can stand alone as a single sentence. Of course you apparently don't know the difference between the words "too" and "to" or "then" and "than," but that's okay. The English language can be difficult. There were also some subject-verb agreement problems and you left a word out here and there, but not bad work for a 10-year-old. I mean, of the 23 or so words you used, only about eleven were misused, missing or punctuated improperly.