Armstrong seems to have started the war of words again

I don't necessarily believe the feelings mutual disaffection between these two are manufactured, but it is quite apparent to me the news media is "stirring the pot". The fact that they're (the media) creating this "war" of sorts, and fanning the flames of this ongoing docudrama is only going to cause me to tune out until the actual racing begins...

Scotttri said:
Yeah he knows what he did, he got to old

hear, hear!

it is getting pathetic the way the hog and his benefactor have to keep criticising contador just to find their motivation to race.

slovakguy said:
hear, hear!

it is getting pathetic the way the hog and his benefactor have to keep criticising contador just to find their motivation to race.
The difference is that Contador is not a quiet shy guy like Ullrich or Indurain. Contador has a strong temper too. What worked with Ullrich won't work with Contador. Also Lance is older. We will see, but it is going to be exciting!!!

sopas said:
The difference is that Contador is not a quiet shy guy like Ullrich or Indurain. Contador has a strong temper too. What worked with Ullrich won't work with Contador. Also Lance is older. We will see, but it is going to be exciting!!!

True, I can't wait to watch...will be a great show!

Races are won on the cycles and not in newsprint. Since Armstrong realizes that it is unlikely that he could beat Contador just on pure cycling ability, he is trying to engage in pyschological warfare.

Stay focused on the actions:

Cantador drops team to assert himself in Arcalis against Bruyneels instructions

Cantdor rides Kloden off the podium

Announcers want to know whats up with AC, no teamates defend

Lance harrassed FS to disrupt at ream effort against AC

Entire team abandons Cantador/Astana for Lance/RS

Alberto fires first shot across the bow saying he has no repsect for Lance
Lance picking on poor little AC, Please!

Slovak it sounds like you have personal issue when it comes to LA

hpearson said:
Stay focused on the actions:
Yes perhaps you should :rolleyes:
Go through the actions of both step by step and it may make things a little clearer.

Good luck to him. The trouble is, you need more than words to win bike races!

hpearson said:
Slovak it sounds like you have personal issue when it comes to LA

one comment of the nine and i'm the only one you think has an issue with armstrong?