Armstrong signs endorsement deal with Proctor & Gamble

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
Velo News is reporting that Proctor & Gamble has just signed 7-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong to a multi-year endorsement agreement to promote its Mr. Clean line of cleaning products. Terms of the deal were not immediately released. “We are thrilled to have Lance in our camp and are excited about what the future holds for his involvement with the Mr. Clean brand,” said A.G. Lafley, CEO of P&G.

Armstrong, the most tested athlete in the history of sport according to many sources, has never tested positive for banned substances and has always raced clean. “We feel that Lance’s reputation for clean cycling will do nothing but enhance the image of Mr. Clean household products throughout the world,” continued Lafley.

See www.velonews.com or www.pg.com for more information.

mrclean.jpg

No_Positives said:
Velo News is reporting that Proctor & Gamble has just signed 7-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong to a multi-year endorsement agreement to promote its Mr. Clean line of cleaning products. Terms of the deal were not immediately released. “We are thrilled to have Lance in our camp and are excited about what the future holds for his involvement with the Mr. Clean brand,” said A.G. Lafley, CEO of P&G.

Armstrong, the most tested athlete in the history of sport according to many sources, has never tested positive for banned substances and has always raced clean. “We feel that Lance’s reputation for clean cycling will do nothing but enhance the image of Mr. Clean household products throughout the world,” continued Lafley.

See www.velonews.com or www.pg.com for more information.
Yeah...nice attempt at baiting. (not)
You should have left out the "Mr. Clean" bit because it made it too obvious that it was BS.

Oh, I totally believe it. I just spent the past few minutes after I read his post cleaning out all my household cleaning products that do not carry the Proctor and Gamble logo.
It's important to me that I support LA in maintaining his clean image so my grandchildren can have role models beside **** Cheney and Al Gore.
There is some good to cycling besides doping, mad German prosecutors, and Shimano.
crankyfeet......... When they reveal the details of the contract, please notify me so I can keep current on everything important about Lance.

I hear Cheech and Chong are trying to produce another film. There are probably some roles still to be cast...

And Peaches is about to embark on a career as a sunday school teacher.

And John Howard will stop lying to Australians...

janiejones said:
And Peaches is about to embark on a career as a sunday school teacher.

And John Howard will stop lying to Australians...
Your kidding me, politicians lie!!!