Armstrong signs with Rock Racing, will race with Cipo in TdF!!

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
Boy, would I love to see that headline and this picture!

2298169585_8a08566a9d.jpg

No_Positives said:
Armstrong would definitely fit in well with a team full of old dopers, that's for sure.

Leafer said:
Armstrong would definitely fit in well with a team full of old dopers, that's for sure.
Sure, and I'm sure that he will still not be able to resist the temptation to dope. And I'm also sure that ASO will be eager to nail him once and for all and expose the fraud that he is. ;)

thoughtforfood said:
You are even dumber than Michael Ball. At least he knows now that his team is not eligible for the TdF. I guess you didn't get the memo yet?
Here is a picture of him with his new girlfriend. He decided to just go back to the source.
linda_armstrong_lance_armstrong.jpg

Here he is after trying to ride double with Mayo, I think he wanted to be mounted, but I cannot confirm that.

sp11.jpg

I like gaylance on the beach.... ****** up lance..... being a reptile with blonde chics lance... and Lance sticking his tongue out when seeing a blonde girl under 19....

whiteboytrash said:
I like gaylance on the beach.... ****** up lance..... being a reptile with blonde chics lance... and Lance sticking his tongue out when seeing a blonde girl under 19....
......does he every stop ?

That has to be one of th worst phtoshops ever! LOL. I know you didn't really try, but it just darn funny. Along with the other comments.

No_Positives said:

No_Positives said:

JSull glad to see you crawled out from under a rock. Did you read the Vrijman report yet? Are you D'Artagon?

Excerpt from http://www.arpuerta.com/040917.html

However, if we eliminate the "beyond a reasonable doubt" requirement, the case for Armstrong being a cheater is very strong, if not completely conclusive. Let us examine the evidence at hand:

Armstrong was a medium-notable young rider, among many such others, when in 1996 he was struck with testicular cancer. He became at that time at least the third member of the US Cycling team to be afflicted by severe, life-threatening illnesses. The two other riders in this group, Greg Strock and Erich Keiter, ended up suing USA Cycling claiming that US coaches systematically injected them with performance-enhancing drugs that ultimately ruined their health. Among the coaches alleged to have injected the drugs was Chris Carmichael who is Lance Armstrong's long-time training coach....

lance_armstrong091704.gif