armstrong ? the biggest liar of all time in the sport ! ! !

evidence11

Jan 17, 2013

DOPING ??? never ! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

i told you !!! isn't it clear ??? listen to me :

http://www.lemonde.fr/sport/video/2013/01/15/lance-armstrong-florilege-de-denegations_1817344_3242.html

and today, listen to me again ! i 'll tell you the opposite !!! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

The result ? Not good to put his eggs in one basket.... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/nonono2.gif

My only comment about this whole saga is that through the years Lance implicated no-one else for cheating; neither did he implicate anyone else last night, but himself. All the others who cheated just as much tried to blame someone else and succeeded turning the spotlight onto Lance. Scumbags like Floyd and Hamilton amongst others.

In general, the public has great respect for fairytales, but once they realize we do not live in a perfect world, they try and find another hero inside Alice in Wonderland.

Get over it, they ALL CHEATED.

Absolutely the biggest cheat (and most successful cheat) in all of sport.

However, because they were "all" cheating, his cheating is cancelled out and disregarded. That's what I tell my children - if others in your class are cheating, you better get in there and join 'em!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

WillemJM said:
My only comment about this whole saga is that through the years Lance implicated no-one else for cheating; neither did he implicate anyone else last night, but himself. All the others who cheated just as much tried to blame someone else and succeeded turning the spotlight onto Lance. Scumbags like Floyd and Hamilton amongst others. In general, the public has great respect for fairytales, but once they realize we do not live in a perfect world, they try and find another hero inside Alice in Wonderland. Get over it, they ALL CHEATED.
Not all.

Maybe not all but.

How the heck do we identify those who haven't cheated? Because they say I'm clean.

Lance has been saying that for years. If the rest are as good as LA at hiding it then frankly its easier to look at them all and say right well you're all doped to the gills and we don't believe you. Frankly If I was a commercial organisation looking to sponsor athletes cycling is not a sport I'd pick but then again I don't think I'd pick any endurance sport.

nonns said:
Maybe not all but. How the heck do we identify those who haven't cheated? Because they say I'm clean. Lance has been saying that for years. If the rest are as good as LA at hiding it then frankly its easier to look at them all and say right well you're all doped to the gills and we don't believe you. Frankly If I was a commercial organisation looking to sponsor athletes cycling is not a sport I'd pick but then again I don't think I'd pick any endurance sport.
What is easier is quite often not the smart thing to do. As for identifying who is not doping, that's not the problem. The problem that needs to be faced is finding those who are doping.

the prob with lance is he was never a passive dopee
he built a legend very carefully and also very much in a ruthless manner! He bullied , abused, attacked, lobbied and finally used bags of money to quiet them!
There was never a dopee like him there would never be a dopee like him! He is a very careful n practical cheater!
He is not like all the others who were doping to win he wanted more , he wanted the world to kiss his ***.
It is your choice Kiss his *** or kick his ***

Ok so how do you identify the dopers? Clearly current methods aren't working that well as they're trickling out rather than being found en masse.

Perhaps a policy of absolute zero tolerance (the Dutch haven't gone far enough) together with an amnesty might help. e.g. come forward within the next 30 days and admit it if you're taking drugs. You will be treated as if you haven't. Your slate will be wiped clean for competitive purposes. If you are subsequently found to be positive then forget the possibility of appeals/excuses/any opportunity to partake in sporting competitions. You will hand back all winnings and sponsorship - your palmares past and present will be blanked out. In law you will be deemed to have defrauded your sponsors and they are then free to pursue you for fraud. Perhaps that might help.

Ok perhaps the fraud thing is going too far but handing back prize/sponsorship money and a blanket ban might do something.

If they don't come forward and are then found to be doping then the problem is they need a bigger smack. What that should be is a big question.

One thing that has to happen is a house cleaning at the UCI. The UCI needs to be reformed into an agency that actually wants to work with WADA and xADA.