Armstrong to ride the Giro

tasmart said:
I am more curious if LA is getting substantial start money from the Giro organizers. I really don't think is all about the bike, or the cancer publicity. Its all about the fame and money.
Armstrong was front page of the Gazzetta yesterday and today there is a two page spread of him training in Texas..... yep they have bought each other and proof enough that he is not riding the Tour.

It will all blow over when Armstrong gets dropped in Paris-Nice next year and has to rethink "the global fight against cancer". I see it all a storm in a teacup. Move on.

Lance said "he woul run as Governor" so probably he has to diminish the impact of his doped career.

tasmart said:
I am more curious if LA is getting substantial start money from the Giro organizers. I really don't think is all about the bike, or the cancer publicity. Its all about the fame and money.
i think that's an unfair statement. i think if you knew someone that has been helped by the LAF, then you wouldn't be so quick to judge his commitment to improving cancer survivorship.

does he have an ego? sure. is is he really committed to his cause. absolutely.