Armstrong...Unindicted co-conspiritor in the Michael Vick Dog Fighting Case

leerobbs

Sep 23, 2003
There is an article in the thread that Doctor.House started (Is Armstrong involved in the Puerto operation) that will give you all the proof you need. This is a bombshell and will blow the roof off the Tour De France and dogfighting along with chicken fighting and thumb fighting. Boom! Phil Liggett and his lap dogs Sherwin, Roll are shills for everything. They are part of the problem. Peta where are you on this? Please someone help!!!

leerobbs said:
There is an article in the thread that Doctor.House started (Is Armstrong involved in the Puerto operation) that will give you all the proof you need. This is a bombshell and will blow the roof off the Tour De France and dogfighting along with chicken fighting and thumb fighting. Boom! Phil Liggett and his lap dogs Sherwin, Roll are shills for everything. They are part of the problem. Peta where are you on this? Please someone help!!!
I have not even thought about the Jimmy Hoffa case!

Let's review the facts on steroids, animal abuse and dog fighting:

1) Both Pharmstrong & Vick own dogs
2) Both men abuse steroids and other illegal drugs
3) Both men are endorsed by Nike
4) One man steal blood from cows (Actovegin)
5) the other man fights dogs and murders dogs who won't fight.
6) Both men are Gladiators in 'win-at-all-cost sports
7) Both men lie whenever they are caught. Empty denial is their mantra.
8) Both men are beloved by ignorant fans

They do appear to be partners in crime. Good call.

I popped down to the local bike store on Sunday to get a can of degreaser......... in front of me was a young lady about 25.... she had just bought a brand new £500 TREK bike...... before she ran her card through the machine she said to the bloke behind the counter; "are you sure this is a good bike ?" "yes" he replied, "Lance Armstrong rode this bike", "who's Lance Armstrong ?" she asked. "He won the Tour de France 6 times (note 6 not 7) on this bike". "Oh, then it must be a fast machine !" and proceeded to pay for the bike.........

that’s what we are dealing with here…. No mention of drugs, no mention of Kid Contador scaling the mountains faster than Pantani high on the fumes of EPO, no mention of Bruyneel and his hatred of blood tests nothing, no mention of Puerto dossiers and Fuentes blood mixes.... drugs, Armstrong and the world of corrupt cycling is only for the idiots on this forum.... for everyone else its TREK, NIKE and le Tour.... they don't care.

Maybe she just wanted a bike for weekend riding.

whiteboytrash said:
I popped down to the local bike store on Sunday to get a can of degreaser......... in front of me was a young lady about 25.... she had just bought a brand new £500 TREK bike...... before she ran her card through the machine she said to the bloke behind the counter; "are you sure this is a good bike ?" "yes" he replied, "Lance Armstrong rode this bike", "who's Lance Armstrong ?" she asked. "He won the Tour de France 6 times (note 6 not 7) on this bike". "Oh, then it must be a fast machine !" and proceeded to pay for the bike.........

that’s what we are dealing with here…. No mention of drugs, no mention of Kid Contador scaling the mountains that Pantani high on the fumes of EPO, no mention of Bruyneel and his hatred of blood tests nothing, no mention of Puerto dossiers and Fuentes blood mixes.... drugs, Armstrong and the world of corrupt cycling is only for the idiots on this forum.... for everyone else its TREK, NIKE and le Tour.... they don't care.

JohnO said:
Maybe she just wanted a bike for weekend riding.
She needed some riding.... big ****.... beside the point....... its not like cyclists doping is the end of the world....... some people just want to ride a bike and are happy with the Lance Armstrong cancer 4 Tours story...... if he cheated or not is not really a big deal.... there are more important things to worry about....... what I was saying was doping to win the Tour is not a big deal..... at the end of the day Contador will won't be know as a doper cos weekend rider doesn't know who the fark he is........ he's not David Beckhem for christsake.....

whiteboytrash said:
She needed some riding.... big ****.... beside the point....... its not like cyclists doping is the end of the world....... some people just want to ride a bike and are happy with the Lance Armstrong cancer 4 Tours story...... if he cheated or not is not really a big deal.... there are more important things to worry about....... what I was saying was doping to win the Tour is not a big deal..... at the end of the day Contador will won't be know as a doper cos weekend rider doesn't know who the fark he is........ he's not David Beckhem for christsake.....
Who's David Beckham? :D

Oh, he's that guy married to Posh Spice....