Armstrong will positively destroy the field at Leadville!

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
First it was the Tour, then the NYC Marathon, and soon to be the Leadville 100. (Plus a dozen or so hot (and not so hot) chicks along the way) Lance has conquered them all!

"Lance is in Aspen with a couple of guys, one of them is a trainer that he is working with. He looks super fit when I saw him the other day, and he seems to be taking the race very seriously," Coates said.

No_Positives said:
First it was the Tour, then the NYC Marathon, and soon to be the Leadville 100. (Plus a dozen or so hot (and not so hot) chicks along the way) Lance has conquered them all!
I didn't realize he won the NYC marathon?

FYI, he didn't.

Additional FYI, it's a lot of work, but not uncommon for ordinary Joe's to run and complete marathons. It's not my cup of tea but I have family members who have done them in respectable times.

Get a grip.

No_Positives said:

"Lance is in Aspen with a couple of guys, one of them is a trainer that he is working with. He looks super fit when I saw him the other day, and he seems to be taking the race very seriously," Coates said.

As is well known here, I have been an Armstrong supporter in the past but this post seems to be utter bollocks, for starters he hasn't conquered the NY marathon, he has had a few girlfriends, but conquered ???, that seems to be the speak of young teenager.

And destroy the field in the Leadville 100 ??, he may do well but win and destroy the field ???, that remains to be seen, but is probably unlikely.

If you are an Armstrong supporter, I suggest you try a more conservative approach to supporting him instead of coming out with shite.
:D

No_Positives said:
(Plus a dozen or so hot (and not so hot) chicks along the way) Lance has conquered them all!
He's obviously "conquered" you as well.

No_Positives said:
Plus a dozen or so hot (and not so hot) chicks along the way) Lance has conquered them all!
...it always comes down to drugs:

LOS ANGELES (AFP) — Lawyers for Mary-Kate Olsen said Tuesday the actress had nothing to with drugs found near Heath Ledger's body following the Australian star's death from an accidental overdose earlier this year.

A statement from attorney Michael C. Miller said former child star Olsen had co-operated with investigators probing the source of drugs involved in the death of Ledger, who died in New York in January.

The statement followed recent tabloid reports that Olsen had demanded immunity from prosecution in exchange for co-operating with investigators.
However Miller said Olsen, a close friend of Ledger, had no knowledge of drugs consumed by "The Dark Knight" star or found in his apartment.
"Despite tabloid speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen had nothing whatsoever to do with the drugs found in Heath Ledger's home or his body, and she does not know where he obtained them," Miller said.

"Regarding the government's investigation, at Ms. Olsen's request, we have provided the government with relevant information including facts in the chronology of events surrounding Mr. Ledger's death and the fact that Ms. Olsen does not know the source of the drugs Mr. Ledger consumed.
"We don't know the source of the information being quoted in the media regarding the government's inquiry, but these descriptions are incomplete and inaccurate.

The Drug Enforcement Administration is reportedly probing whether Ledger was over-prescribed medicine prior to his death. An autopsy found that the star's death was caused by a lethal cocktail of painkillers and anti-anxiety drugs

whiteboytrash said:
...it always comes down to drugs:

LOS ANGELES (AFP) — Lawyers for Mary-Kate Olsen said Tuesday the actress had nothing to with drugs found near Heath Ledger's body following the Australian star's death from an accidental overdose earlier this year.

A statement from attorney Michael C. Miller said former child star Olsen had co-operated with investigators probing the source of drugs involved in the death of Ledger, who died in New York in January.

The statement followed recent tabloid reports that Olsen had demanded immunity from prosecution in exchange for co-operating with investigators.
However Miller said Olsen, a close friend of Ledger, had no knowledge of drugs consumed by "The Dark Knight" star or found in his apartment.
"Despite tabloid speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen had nothing whatsoever to do with the drugs found in Heath Ledger's home or his body, and she does not know where he obtained them," Miller said.

"Regarding the government's investigation, at Ms. Olsen's request, we have provided the government with relevant information including facts in the chronology of events surrounding Mr. Ledger's death and the fact that Ms. Olsen does not know the source of the drugs Mr. Ledger consumed.
"We don't know the source of the information being quoted in the media regarding the government's inquiry, but these descriptions are incomplete and inaccurate.

The Drug Enforcement Administration is reportedly probing whether Ledger was over-prescribed medicine prior to his death. An autopsy found that the star's death was caused by a lethal cocktail of painkillers and anti-anxiety drugs
Wtf does Mary-Kate Olsen have to do with this? Gee, if you have insight that LA conquered her too, please by all means, do tell. This could be big news . . . wonder how Ashley took it . . .

C'dale Girl said:
Wtf does Mary-Kate Olsen have to do with this? Gee, if you have insight that LA conquered her too, please by all means, do tell. This could be big news . . . wonder how Ashley took it . . .

They are the same person are they not ?

I cannot believe you can tell the difference between the two ! Shame you !

Game set match WBT. :p

whiteboytrash said:
They are the same person are they not ?

I cannot believe you can tell the difference between the two ! Shame you !

Game set match WBT. :p
Yeah, it's shocking that I can actually read, enough to be able to tell the word "Ashley" apart from "Mary-Kate." Come to think of it, my 5 year old can too. Shocking, I know.

Even more shocking is the fact that I can use deductive reasoning enough to conclude that perhaps someone here has the screen name "Ashley.Olsen" because of her link to Lance, since this is a cycling forum and all . . . You're right. It took a LOT for me to be able to figure out the difference.

Game set match, what?

C'dale Girl said:
Yeah, it's shocking that I can actually read, enough to be able to tell the word "Ashley" apart from "Mary-Kate." Come to think of it, my 5 year old can too. Shocking, I know.

Even more shocking is the fact that I can use deductive reasoning enough to conclude that perhaps someone here has the screen name "Ashley.Olsen" because of her link to Lance, since this is a cycling forum and all . . . You're right. It took a LOT for me to be able to figure out the difference.

Game set match, what?

The knife cuts deep.....

C'dale Girl said:
Yeah . . . I'm sure. :rolleyes:
this is classic Whiteboytrash...you think you've won, then he pulls out one line and you're left with nothing to say...

Ullefan said:
this is classic Whiteboytrash...you think you've won, then he pulls out one line and you're left with nothing to say...
More like you don't want to waste your time proving a point when someone is purposely being obtuse.

Ullefan said:
Are you serious? You think that one line "won?" :confused: I think he fell flat on his face and it was totally lame.

C'dale Girl said:
Are you serious? You think that one line "won?" :confused: I think he fell flat on his face and it was totally lame.
it would look lame coming from anyone apart from WBT, just look at his dealings with 'musette' in past threads to know more

C'dale Girl said:
You have got to be kidding me, you actually want proof:cool:...this site and forums never need any proof to say or report or type any news:eek: ....none at all :rolleyes:

No_Positives said:
Re: Armstrong will positively destroy the field at Leadville!
It appears some one knows what their talking about around here. I think having a 30 minute lead over the field(sans Wiens) at the finish is positive destruction. Just think what he could have done if he WASN'T on drugs;).