Armstrong's Cancer Fraud---Fred Cycling & Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holocaust

Banned
Aug 17, 2007
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20311153/
Armstrong abandoned pro cycling---because the doping noose was too tight for him and he stole what he needed--infamy. So he ran away to hang out with media partners, celebrities, sneaker salesmen, mutual fund shills, and US Presidential hopeful John Edwards (wife has cancer). Note his handlebar angle.

Anything to put the TDF is his rear window and doping off the cue card.

It's a war. His words.

What a world class crook Armstrong has become?

Lying to Cancer patients in order to collect Nike sneaker sales fees

Hmmm... what sort of nihilistic cretin could take a story about a public figure fighting for more funding of cancer research and turn it into an accusation of theft?

I sure wish another sport would get a doping scandal, and draw these misery leeches away. This is getting tedious. And depressing.

Don't read the Wall Street Journal then. NYSE had its biggest trading profit last week. Hedge funds & big banks rule the world.

That is a bigger fraud than Armstrong's Cancer Nike sneaker sales crime.

JohnO said:
Hmmm... what sort of nihilistic cretin could take a story about a public figure fighting for more funding of cancer research and turn it into an accusation of theft?

I sure wish another sport would get a doping scandal, and draw these misery leeches away. This is getting tedious. And depressing.

Holocaust said:
Don't read the Wall Street Journal then. NYSE had its biggest trading profit last week. Hedge funds & big banks rule the world.

That is a bigger fraud than Armstrong's Cancer Nike sneaker sales crime.
Hmmm....I see a Nike fixation here.

Why did you drop the reference to House in your name? I thought Maison was pretty good. You are throwing us off balance.

No more mortgage credit to fund a House.

Weak appraisals, huge down strokes (equity), extra underwriting fees and a 7.25% with 2 points for a 30 year contract from JPM = better wait for another fed bail out.

What is a Maison---a secret society of brick layers?

Frigo's Luggage said:
Hmmm....I see a Nike fixation here.

Why did you drop the reference to House in your name? I thought Maison was pretty good. You are throwing us off balance.

The day that pic was taken I was at the LAF fundraising event. Over some beers that night I mentioned this jerk writing all the stuff he does about the "LA/LAF fraud" dealing with cancer with a LAF national member. It was good for a laugh. Basically the LAF is too busy dealing with the real problems of the world to deal with individuals like this.

Forum members.........
It doesn't matter if you like LA or not. But going beyond LA ........Giving this man attention is not the right thing to do. You may think he is right about what is going on in cycling, but he is wrong more then he is right. He simply knows how to google. He is a attention seeker and gets his jollies when he gets responses to his posts.
It probably not too far to assume that the childish behavior of this man is rather scary. Doesn't he have anything better to do then just google stuff and then post rambling accusations ?????
It's up to the forum members if they want a forum with discussion of a adult and informative nature, or a forum that has a pattern of the posts this man puts in front of you. I discovered that the reason I still pop in is simply out of boredom and with the hope that there is some insight to what is happening out there in the cycling world. But this forum is losing it's appeal and it's largely due to this poster, whatever name he is going by.
Think about it....... And moderators, you need to think about what you want out of this forum.

Promoting fraud has become Wolf's new passion in life. Wolf already confessed that he loves steroid-based sport. Wolf has ZERO credibilty to promote Cancer cures without any ethcial base.

Lance played Wolf like a fiddle as he helps promote Nike sneaker sales masked as a LIVE WRONG Cancer Cure. Wolf's wild delusion, based upon a TDF sporting fraud, is unhelpful to Cancer patients who need truth.

No Cancer cure is coming, but it makes a great marketing lie to tell.

Cancer is the number two business gaining on vascular heart disease. MediCare funds most of these hopeless treatments for the benefit of Vascular surgeons, Onchologists, Hospitals, and most of all Big Pharmacy & sales reps. The patients either cure themselves are die trying.

Lance Armstrong and doping have been linked since his affiliation with the Olympic Training Camp, and his doped teammates Greg Strock, Ercih Kaiter, David Francis, Gerrick Latta.

Nothing good will come from the LAF. Only $300 Nike shoe sales and betrayed Cancer victims who wasted their time on this pharma propaganda.

A lecture from Wolf is like a serom by Hein Verbruggen--forgettable.

Holocaust said:
Promoting fraud has become Wolf's new passion in life.

Lance played Wolf like a fiddle as he help promote Nike sneaker sales masked as a LIVE WRONG Cancer Cure. Wolf's wild delusion, based upon a TDF sporting fraud, is unhelpful to Cancer patients who need truth.

No Cancer cure is coming, but it makes a great marketing lie to tell.

Cancer is the number two business gaining on vascular heart disease. MediCare funds most of these hopeless treatments for the benefit of Vascular surgeons, Onchologists, Hospitals, and most of all Big Pharmacy & sales reps. The patients either cure themselves are die trying.

Lance Armstrong and doping have been linked since his affiliation with the Olympic Training Camp, and his doped teammates Greg Strock, Ercih Kaiter, David Francis, Gerrick Latta.

Nothing good will come from the LAF. Only $300 Nike shoe sales and betrayed Cancer victims who wasted their time on this pharma propaganda..
Please continue.......

A lecture from a advocate for blood doped & steroid based cycling is like a sermon from Hein Verbruggen or Pat McQuaid---forgettable.

Wolf is a flaming LAF doping hypocrite. He should get on their board OR far away from defending confirmed drug cheats.

wolfix said:
Please continue.......

Armstrong was an influential figure at the Texas Capitol in May when he testified at a public hearing and lobbied in private to support a 10-year, $3 billion initiative to fund cutting edge cancer research.
Holocaust - when you actually do something worthwhile in life,
please come back, but until then bite me *****

Even if he is as hypocritcal as 'bono' he still raises awareness and does good

This thread does nothing for anyone please can a moderator moderate!

wolfix said:
Forum members.........
It doesn't matter if you like LA or not. But going beyond LA ........Giving this man attention is not the right thing to do. You may think he is right about what is going on in cycling, but he is wrong more then he is right. He simply knows how to google. He is a attention seeker and gets his jollies when he gets responses to his posts.
It probably not too far to assume that the childish behavior of this man is rather scary. Doesn't he have anything better to do then just google stuff and then post rambling accusations ?????
It's up to the forum members if they want a forum with discussion of a adult and informative nature, or a forum that has a pattern of the posts this man puts in front of you. I discovered that the reason I still pop in is simply out of boredom and with the hope that there is some insight to what is happening out there in the cycling world. But this forum is losing it's appeal and it's largely due to this poster, whatever name he is going by.
Think about it....... And moderators, you need to think about what you want out of this forum.
Uh-oh, if my own experience is anything to go by then calling for something to be done about this troll might get you in trouble. And if the last sentence get me banned by the mod, I don't care. I'm sick of popping into the forum and seeing that the last post in all the top threads were made by troll boy. It won't be a big loss.

Yesterday when Doctor.House's account got pole axed, he continued to post nearly all day under that account. You could see that he had posted by looking at the last posts in the threads, but the posts did not appear in any thread. The fact that he continued to post, completely unaware that his posts were not viewable, shows that he is not interested in any response. He just wants to spam the forum. Unfortunately I PMed him with a taunt about getting banned and he created a new account...bad, bro.

How many times does this jerkoff have to get banned before the admin bans the IP addresses or sub-blocks he posts from? He posts the same **** in the same obvious style with the same fixations under his new name to the soapbox and the moderator doesn't even realize that it's him...

Something worthwhile is exposing fraud and corruption, and deception, marketing practices. Lives will be saved when Nike gets out of Cancer.

Wake up people. Pharmstrong has played you yet again.

Sick people are keening aware of Cancer already--you dunderhead.

LAF exists to sell $300 sneakers for Nike and mutual funds for American Century.

Cancer is a business based on endless treatments and cash flows, not a search for cures. Not ever. Solor energy is to Exxon what a Cancer cure is to Amgen.

http://www.pnc.com.au/~cafmr/online/research/cancer.html

http://radio.weblogs.com/0135129/2004/03/17.html

plectrum said:
Holocaust - when you actually do something worthwhile in life,
please come back, but until then bite me *****

Even if he is as hypocritcal as 'bono' he still raises awareness and does good

This thread does nothing for anyone please can a moderator moderate!

Status
Not open for further replies.