Armstrong's hair tested by anti-doping officials

Grater said:
Sheryl Crowe had some of his hair from a few years back. Got them just in case she needed collatoral and blackmail him. She got them independantly tested. Found DHEA. Then tipped off Anti Doping Officials last month. They decided to test Armstrong a few days ago and here is the end result.

Also one of the Olsen twins has hold of some of his pubes. She got them stuck in her mouth when she was going down on him. The other one has it too when he had a threesome with Lance and her sister. She licked his **** whilst the other was going down on him and got his ******** hairs in her mouth.
roflmao. This forum rocks. Try posting that on cyclingnews.
biggrin.gif

obxbes said:
Doesn't have to buy his way out because he isn't doping. Him being tested 24 times while the most anybody else has been tested 5 times is a farce. He's going to win the TDF just to ******** those French a**holes
The "number of times tested" defense is a strawman. Prove otherwise.

This comment's also not good. It makes it sound like they're specifically targeting him and trying to harrass him. That could be used in court to prove they had it in for him.

AFLD chief Pierre Bordry said Wednesday. "To have done this test yesterday was a good way to make him realize that he is like everyone else."

Stupid comment.

donrhummy said:
This comment's also not good. It makes it sound like they're specifically targeting him and trying to harrass him. That could be used in court to prove they had it in for him.

Stupid comment.
I don't understand your point...

Lance himself says that he is not like others, that he is greater than cycling and so...

donrhummy said:
No. The AFLD is stating that, like other riders, he will be tested too.

LA does a good job of whining and making it seem like HE is the only one tested so much.

I know that Garmin, under Caitlin, have tests run every two weeks. Columbia could as well since they use Caitlin but I have not specifically read that anywhere for their team.

I recall that Bobby Julich mentioned hair sample tests during the 2008 Paris-Nice event too though. I'll have to look up that reference to find it. They might have just been experimenting with doping tests on hair samples then, though.

The cyclingweekly UK site had the article on Lance too. Again, whining about how he is targeted and basically inferring that no one else is subject to all the scrutiny.

Here is something I stumbled across today.

It basically argues that steroid profiles should take into account ethnicity.

An athlete's endocrinological passport consisting of a longitudinal follow-up together with the ethnicity and/or the genotype would strongly enhance the detection of testosterone abuse.

Interesting research. It is stuff like this which gives me hope that sometime in the hopefully not too distant future, we understand biochemistry well enough to put a stop to most doping.

And you don't think they are specifically targeting him??
donrhummy said:

Stupid comment.

obxbes said:
And you don't think they are specifically targeting him??

of course they are targeting him.. and they should be.. any guy that has 6 non-sanctionable b samples with epo in them that take a three year hiatus and says he'd going to come back and win the biggest race on the planet should like be targeted.. part of the criteria for targeting someone is prior suspicious but non-sanctionable test... after sickness, injury etc when riders might be highly motivated to cheat.. LA has it all.. he has prior suspicious samples.. the epo from '99 and a positive for cortical steriod that was excused because of a post test doctor's not... and he is just the type of rider that would have a high motivation to cheat given his time off.. i don't think he should be compared against joe blow un-targeted riders.. he should be compared to other targeted riders.. i bet Basso and DiLuca have a **** load of tests...

Geoff Vadar said:
roflmao. This forum rocks. Try posting that on cyclingnews.
biggrin.gif
I've went there and registered but there is no topic. Is there a topic there that I'm not seeing?

Just Jealous

Grater said:
Sheryl Crowe had some of his hair from a few years back. Got them just in case she needed collatoral and blackmail him. She got them independantly tested. Found DHEA. Then tipped off Anti Doping Officials last month. They decided to test Armstrong a few days ago and here is the end result.

Also one of the Olsen twins has hold of some of his pubes. She got them stuck in her mouth when she was going down on him. The other one has it too when he had a threesome with Lance and her sister. She licked his **** whilst the other was going down on him and got his ******** hairs in her mouth.

Grater said:

Rimming

obxbes said:
Just Jealous
What am I jealous of?

I wouldn't touch Sheryl Crowe with a 10 foot pole. And I would never touch those Olsen twins aswell.

I might also add that unlike Lance, I can get through and am successfull at life without cheating my way through it.

I'm Jealous of nothing.

doctorSpoc said:
i don't think he should be compared against joe blow un-targeted riders.. he should be compared to other targeted riders.. i bet Basso and DiLuca have a **** load of tests...
And the Schlecks and a few of Lance's teammates, etc. In the interest of transparency, it seems clear that riders should be obliged to keep a tally of all their tests on Twitter. Stats could be broken down by body part or fluid tested etc. It would bring in the stats freaks and ultimately be good for the sport. I mean who actually wants to watch guys on bikes?

Oh and Grater, I'll take an Olsen twin if there's one going, preferably the non-Lance one.

they still don't get it, they showed them his massive lungs and heart, natural muscular build, his success from a young age, his insane competitiveness and drive....but they still don't get it, he doesn't need to dope, he's just that good.

He gets better girls than you and he's a better drug free biker. Still jealous me thinks.
Grater said:
What am I jealous of?

I wouldn't touch Sheryl Crowe with a 10 foot pole. And I would never touch those Olsen twins aswell.

I might also add that unlike Lance, I can get through and am successfull at life without cheating my way through it.

I'm Jealous of nothing.

Jace1283 said:
they still don't get it, they showed them his massive lungs and heart, natural muscular build, his success from a young age, his insane competitiveness and drive....but they still don't get it, he doesn't need to dope, he's just that good.
you are correct.

obxbes said:
He gets better girls than you

Chacun a son goût. Anyway, have you been following Grater around to see what he pulls in?

obxbes said:
... and he's a better drug free biker.
It's likely that he would be a better drug-free biker than Grater, but it's a purely hypothetical supposition, especially since the pre-conditions to testing it have not been met and aren't likely to be until he retires.

I'm curious as why people think that criticism of people like Armstrong wells from jealousy. Speaking for myself, I would much, much prefer to have, say, Jan Ullrich's life than Lance Armstrong's. Ullrich seems genuinely happy with his place in the world. I'm not sure the same can be said for Armstrong.

Are those who criticise Armstrong jealous of his sporting success? The idea is ridiculous: it's like me being filled with jealousy at Jeff Beck because he can play guitar so well. It depends what drives you, of course, but most of us who achieved limited success in sporting endeavours came to terms with that some time ago. I, for one, am delighted by genuine achievement in sports as in other pursuits, and I think I am far from alone. To imagine that there's some swelling ocean of Salieri-esque malcontents desperate to bring down a Mozart of the pedals is nonsense.

If it comforts you to think otherwise, however, go right ahead.

obxbes said:
He gets better girls than you and he's a better drug free biker. Still jealous me thinks.
You would be surprised at what I can pull in.

Drongo said:
I'm curious as why people think that criticism of people like Armstrong wells from jealousy. Speaking for myself, I would much, much prefer to have, say, Jan Ullrich's life than Lance Armstrong's. Ullrich seems genuinely happy with his place in the world. I'm not sure the same can be said for Armstrong.
I would prefer to have Zabel's life. He at least admits he has done drugs in the past. He doesn't parade around thinking he is king **** because he beat cancer saying that he's drug free to help raise money. If it came out that Armstrong did cheat, he and his organisation would be ruined. Zabel isn't iving a lie. Armstrong is. I would prefer to be living a life healthy and honestly rather than living a lie.

Blood, urine AND hair - it's all getting a bit silly isn't it?

Can you imagine having to ****, be needled and having your hair hacked as part of your job? I can't but feel that we've gone straight past logic and into panic mode (justifiably!)

Nowadays pro cyclists have to:
Be tested by WADA etc.
Be tested internally.
Be available for these tests 24/7
Specify where they are at ALL times.
Give up NDA for biological passports.
Promise massive amounts of their salaries if they're bust.

Can you imagine having a job like that? Not for me thanks....