Armstrong's "Issues"

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Henry

not trying to be rude...just think that it's pointless to speculate (a waste of our time if you
ask me--we, hopefully, have our own lives to live) and, just because he's a public figure doesn't
mean we should all be involved in his personal stuff. If he wants to share, that's fine but give
him a break...

--
ie "ride fast, take chances"

henry: no one is saying we should ask him or he should even say. however when he makes comments in
the media there is nothing wrong with speculating about it. clearly we won't ever know what it is
unless he tells us, and frankly i don't care or even wish him to do so... but his 3 comments this
week about hidden issues basically opens the door to the speculation. i have yet to see a single
post here where anyone is giving him a rough time, just genuine curiosity and concern.

David Corsi <[email protected]> wrote:
> henry: no one is saying we should ask him or he should even say. however when he makes comments in
> the media there is nothing wrong with speculating about it. clearly we won't ever know what it is
> unless he tells us, and frankly i don't care or even wish him to do so... but his 3 comments this
> week about hidden issues basically opens the door to the speculation. i have yet to see a single
> post here where anyone is giving him a rough time, just genuine curiosity and concern.

Yo, I've some problems that I haven't revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.