Armstrong's Marriage and the Wanking Gossipers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. wrong with their marriage.

    Like any of you can read a few newspapers/websites and know what the real issues are in their heads
    and their hearts. If you do, it's only a coincidence.

    Cracks me up, how omniscient people imagine they are.

    Kurgan Gringioni doesn't know what's going on

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/3/03 9:40 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > (trolling for attention..........waaaaaa)
    >

    > Kurgan Gringioni bored trollster

  3. Spam Hater

    Spam Hater Guest

    steve wrote:

    > On 3/3/03 9:40 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> (trolling for attention..........waaaaaa)
    >>

    >> Kurgan Gringioni bored trollster

    Nah... he pretty much says it all... and says it correctly...
    --

    Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon
    State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Even a blind pig can root up an acorn now and again.

    "spam hater" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > steve wrote:
    >
    > > On 3/3/03 9:40 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > >> (trolling for attention..........waaaaaa)
    > >>

    > >> Kurgan Gringioni bored trollster
    > >>

    > Nah... he pretty much says it all... and says it correctly...
    > --
    >
    > Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section
    227,
    > and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited
    commercial
    > E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting fee of
    $500.00 U.S.
    > E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms. Consult
    > <http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html> for details.

  5. I'm only wanking because I'll hope that these problems will jeopardise Armstrong's chances of
    winning a historic fifth Tour.

    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet
    news:[email protected]...

    gone